At Torrid, we celebrate every shape, every size, and every curve of our customer. Our Torrid stores offer an exciting, one of a kind, and amazing experience for not just our customers, but our employees. We're committed to cultivating a welcoming, inclusive and diverse culture driven by a focus on open dialogue, empowerment, recruiting, training & development and retention. We believe inclusion of diverse backgrounds and perspectives is fundamental to our success.
As a Keyholder, you’ll be responsible for providing support and assistance to the store management team through performing daily store opening and closing operations while providing an amazing shopping experience for our customers.
What You’ll Do:
• In partnership with management team, ensure store is achieving company objectives and KPI goals
• Set the example for The Torrid Connection through selling skills and customer service, ensuring the team is providing a shopping experience that will encourage positive customer connections and loyalty
• Support management team in implementing merchandise strategies while also providing a clean, consistent, and inviting store environment that inspires customers to shop
• Perform register functions while using your sales, promotion and product knowledge to drive add-on sales
• Assumes responsibility of all store operations when Store Management is out of the store as acting Manager on Duty
• Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
What You’ll Need:
• Previous specialty/apparel retail management experience preferably in a similar role with proven ability to lead teams to success and proven sales performance
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment while also being committed to creating an amazing customer experience
• Retail and fashion are always changing, so flexibility and ability to adapt to any situation, the environment, challenges, job duties, and work schedules are pillars to your success
• Be fashioned focused and stay on top of current trends
Physical Requirements (with or without reasonable accommodation)
• Able to stand and walk around during scheduled hours.
• Able to pack and unpack shipments, arrange and move store fixtures and move packages weighing up to 50 pounds.
• Able to reach for merchandise using the ladders, step stool, merchandise retrieving pole, shoe pole, etc.
What You’ll Get:
• Flexible schedules, associate discount 50%, monthly bonus, mental health resources, sick time*
• 401K with company match, employee stock purchase program (ESPP), tuition reimbursement, childcare discount program
*Sick time benefit available where legally required
The job posting is intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by associates assigned to this job. It is not intended to be inclusive of all duties and responsibilities and is subject to change.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf
California Consumer Privacy Act Applicant Notice (CCPA): https://careers.jobvite.com/torrid/Applicant-CCPA-Notice.pdf
EEO Poster: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf