Associate Business Systems Analyst
Tokio Marine HCC is a leading specialty insurance group with offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Spain and Ireland, transacting business in approximately 180 countries and underwriting more than 100 classes of specialty insurance. Tokio Marine HCC products and capabilities set the standard for the industry, and many of the Company’s almost 3,000 employees are industry-leading experts.
Under general supervision, conduct business process analysis, needs assessments and preliminary cost/benefit analysis to align information technology solutions with business initiatives. Define system scope, document requirements, and develop or modify moderately complex information systems. Act as user liaison to resolve system issues and write reports according to user or management requests.
- Consult with business users to identify current business operating procedures and to clarify program objectives.
- Document business user processes and requirements for coding systems or programs including the data sources to be utilized.
- Create moderately complex reports to support business users and management requests
- Assist programmers and programmer analysts in system acceptance testing and troubleshooting.
- Train end users on business software
- Assist Policy Issuance Department during busy season as needed
- Supports integrated DocuSign functionality within the Policy PA system
- Developing and maintaining token capability to support document processing
- Assist Manager with projects on an as needed basis
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field or the equivalent education and/or experience
- Two to five years of relevant and progressive experience
- Prior experience interviewing end-users for insight on functionality, interface, problem solving or usability issues
Tokio Marine HCC group of companies offers a competitive salary and employee benefit package. We are a successful, dynamic organization experiencing rapid growth and are seeking energetic and confident individuals to join our team of professionals. The Tokio Marine HCC group of companies is an equal-opportunity employer. Please visit www.tmhcc.com for more information about our companies.