Accounting Intern - Summer 2024
We have an exciting Summer Accounting Intern opportunity in our Corporate Headquarters located in Houston, TX
The intern will work closely with a top-notch Accounting team to provide support to our various business units.
· The Accounting Intern will assist with collecting, recording, summarizing and reporting accounting transactions.
· Assist in the research and response to both internal and external customers regarding inquiries
· Provide ad hoc information as requested to support current work and special projects in the accounting department.
· Perform other general clerical duties.
· Working toward a Bachelor’s degree and either be a current or recent enrollee in the study of Accounting.
· 60 hours of general college coursework with a 3.0 GPA.
· Possess and have ability to apply basic knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures
· Good written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy
· Good organizational and analytical skills; demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
· Proficiency and experience using Microsoft Office Package (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word)
We are a successful, dynamic organization experiencing rapid growth and are seeking energetic and confident individuals to join our team of professionals. The Tokio Marine HCC group of companies is an equal-opportunity employer. Please visit www.tmhcc.com for more information about our companies.