Regional Sales Director
For more than two decades, On Call International, a leading provider of travel risk management and travel assistance services, has helped millions of people with their travel problems, big and small. From serious medical and security emergencies, to lost passports and missing luggage, On Call is dedicated to our mission of helping travelers every day—and now YOU have a unique opportunity to help us carry out this mission!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Sales Director in the Northeast region. This remote position will report to the National Sales Director.
The Regional Sales Director is the primary liaison between On Call International and the prospective client and is responsible for acquiring new business. The ideal candidate leads the sales process from start to finish through prospecting, lead nurturing, presenting, and closing sales while working closely with internal teams. The candidate is expected to achieve a minimum of 100% target/quota, and maintain an extensive pipeline of opportunities. This position requires 50% travel and the ability to work in a virtual environment. Candidate should have a demonstrated track record in developing and executing annual sales strategy plans.
- Gain understanding of the Regional Sales Director process and product base: During the first 30 days establish a knowledge base on company protocols and processes to better understand the products and services On Call provides.
- Begin target prospecting and proposal process: During the first 90 days be able to create target lists and proactively engage prospects in thinking strategically about solutions for their business challenges that result in additional sales of products and services. Begin to prepare proposals and RFP responses.
- Negotiate and Close Sales: During the first 6 months start to generate new sales leads through cold calls, trade shows, and building relationships with senior level client contacts. Prepare to close sales, negotiate pricing and contract terms with minimal supervision. Be able to stay abreast of competitive services/products and ensure prospects understand On Call’s differentiating features.
Position Knowledge, Skills, and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or the equivalent education and/or experience
- Minimum of ten years of relevant and progressive experience in area of specialization
- Minimum of six years of leadership experience
- Five years or more of proven sales experience in professional products and services
If your experience matches these requirements, please apply WITH A COVER LETTER INCLUDING SALARY RANGE REQUIREMENTS.
Tokio Marine HCC Group of companies offers a competitive salary and employee benefit package. We are a successful, dynamic organization experiencing rapid growth and are seeking energetic and confident individuals to join our team of professionals. The Tokio Marine HCC Group of Companies is an equal-opportunity employer.
Please visit www.tmhcc.com for more information about our companies.