Tokio Marine HCC - Specialty Group, a member of the Tokio Marine group of companies, is a market leader in providing specialized insurance products for the sports, entertainment and promotional industries. We provide an unmatched portfolio of products including event cancellation, high limit disability, kidnap and ransom, weather, travel, event liability and much more. We cover major sports and entertainment events, professional athletes and entertainers and other unique assets.
Do you want to underwrite unique solutions for Product Contamination? We have an exciting opportunity for a Product Contamination Underwriting Associate based in our Mt. Kisco, NY office.
Tokio Marine HCC Specialty’s Crisis Management Division provides Kidnap & Ransom, Product Recall, and Restaurant Recovery Insurance. As a Product Contamination Underwriting Associate you will be part of an entrepreneurial team of Underwriters and play a key role in results and strategy of the product.
The Product Contamination Associate Underwriter is required to evaluate new and renewal policy applications and related documentation to classify and assess risks, communicate and build relationships with brokers and other outside contacts, and create and maintain all underwriting documentation according to procedures and other departmental guidelines.
- Gain understanding of the underwriting process: During the first 30 days learn how to evaluate the unique risks of product contamination, review submissions and ask a lot of questions throughout the process.
- Review and Quote less complicated risks: During the first 90 days, be able to quote easier risks, with little oversight needed.
- Understand more complex risks: During the first 6 months begin to understand more complex product contamination risks.
- Find creative solutions: During the first 60 days and beyond show critical thinking skills by finding creative solutions to write the business and satisfy both the client and the risk-taker.
EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or a related field is required.
- The Product Contamination Underwriting Associate is an entry level position; internship(s) in business or a related area preferred.
If your experience matches these requirements, please apply WITH A COVER LETTER INCLUDING SALARY RANGE REQUIREMENTS.
The Tokio Marine HCC Group of Companies offer a competitive salary and employee benefit package. We are a successful, dynamic organization experiencing rapid growth and are seeking an energetic and confident individuals to join our team of professionals. The Tokio Marine HCC Group of Companies are equal-opportunity employers. Please visit www.tmhcc.com for more information about our companies.