Submissions Associate (Data Entry)
Under supervision, enters client information into database, maintains electronic file records, and processes business inquiries for underwriting review.
Relying on limited experience and knowledge, the Submissions Associate is responsible for accomplishing the following assignments. These assignments are varied in nature and frequently non-routine.
- Process new and renewal applications for underwriting review.
- Enter client and policy data into the computer system.
- Prioritize daily workflow and ensure accuracy and completeness of highly detailed information.
- Review data for inconsistencies and retrieve missing information.
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for record and correspondence.
- Communicate with internal staff, across all departments about discrepancies and resolve issues.
Experience & Education:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of general data entry experience preferred
- Possess and have ability to apply basic knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy
- Good organizational and analytical skills; demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Intermediate proficiency and experience using Microsoft Office package (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word)
If your experience matches these requirements, please apply WITH A COVER LETTER INCLUDING SALARY RANGE REQUIREMENTS.
The Tokio Marine HCC Group of Companies offer a competitive salary and employee benefit package. We are a successful, dynamic organization experiencing rapid growth and are seeking an energetic and confident individual to join our team of professionals. The Tokio Marine HCC Group of Companies are equal-opportunity employers. Please visit www.tmhcc.com for more information about our companies.