The Benefits of Working with The IMA Group
- A clear mission of helping people return to work and productivity
- Flexible, tailored work schedules: Options to meet your needs – part-time, full-time, flexible hours, 4-day work weeks, and W2 or consultant jobs (1099)
- Wide range of locations and work-from-home opportunities
- Competitive compensation that is equal or greater than industry market rates
- Robust bonuses tied to realistic goals and accomplishments
- Attractive benefits including medical, dental, and vision, generous paid time-off and paid holidays, student loan repayment assistance, and tuition assistance
- Excellent options for licensed physicians and healthcare professionals – from full- to part-time to consulting
- Meaningful job training and on the job training for entry-level opportunities
- Entry-level opportunities with on-the-job training
Who We Are
The IMA Group is a rapidly growing tech-enabled healthcare business dedicated to helping people return to work and productivity. The IMA Group has a range of job opportunities to fit your preferences throughout your employment life cycle and wherever you are on your career continuum.
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.