Administrative Assistant (6-month contract)
At TAXI, we create connected brands. We are living in an age of unprecedented human progress. Technology continually revolutionizes the way we interact, and opens up powerful possibilities for connecting with the world. Putting people at the center of everything we do allows us to harness our core practices – strategy, creativity, and experiences – to build those meaningful human connections for brands and deliver real business value for our clients.
We resist the usual ways of seeing, doing and thinking whether it is creating great work for clients or hiring new team members. At TAXI, we value authenticity above all else. We want everyone who walks into our office to feel welcome, comfortable and included.
TAXI values diversity and encourages all applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, colour, sex, race, age, disability, religion, national or ethnic origin, citizenship or family/marital status.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
In the Administrative Assistant Role, you will support the HR, IT and Finance team in various tasks for the TAXI network. You will work to ensure workflows progress in a way to help ensure efficiencies, documentation, and compliance with various legislation/TAXI procedures. The ideal candidate is someone who prides themselves on keeping things organized, values confidentiality and has strong attention to detail.
- Manage all employee information workflows (i.e. notifications, change of assignments, new hires, exits, leaves of absence etc.) and ensure paperwork is SOX compliant
- Work with Payroll and HR team to ensure proper data is in the HRIS and employee files
- Conduct periodic audits to ensure data is in order
- File paperwork regularly
- Assist with the freelance process including paperwork, notifications, training and filing
- Assist with preparing offer and change of assignment letters as well as letters of employment
- Assist with new hire set up:
- Following up on IT equipment set up
- Coordinating shipment of equipment
- Managing the email set up process
- Drafting new hire welcome emails
- Assist with the creation of job descriptions
- Create, maintain and update files on the server and communicate details to the team
- Ensure all employees and applicable freelancers complete all new hire training and track its completion
- Manage the tracking of all IT inventory including laptops, monitors, mouse, keyboards, chargers and mobile phones
- And a whole lot more!
- Prior administrative experience and experience handling confidential information is considered an asset
- Proven success in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Confident and able to navigate well in ambiguity
- Strong attention to detail