Project Manager (Theo) - 3 - 6 month contract
Theo is a bespoke WPP agency team curated specifically for Rogers Communications across all its lines of business (Brand, Wireless, Connected Home, Rogers for Business, Fido and Chatr). The team is powered by Mindshare, TAXI and john st., who together deliver a fully integrated media, data, creative and technology solution across the customer journey for their consumer and B2B offering. The goal is to connect people to the Rogers brand and technology in the most human way possible.
We resist the usual ways of seeing, doing and thinking whether it is creating great work for clients or hiring new team members. At TAXI, we value authenticity above all else. We want everyone who walks into our office to feel welcome, comfortable and included.
About the Role
Theo is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join on a contract basis. Reporting directly to the Director, Business Transformation, you will work on a variety of projects and will liaise with several stakeholders. You will support engagements through defined processes.
Never one to wait for things to happen, you make them happen, and always in thoughtful and creative ways. You have at least 4 or more years' relevant experience doing all of this and you're ready for more. Way more.
- Participate in the establishment of dates required for completion of activities and evaluate the impact of change to the timeline
- Participate in the creation of project setup documents detailing scope, assumptions, success criteria, risks, and communication strategy
- Manage project against defined requirements that have been formally agreed upon with project stakeholders
- Track project scope changes, delivery timing, and key project metrics
- Monitor progress and identify risks, issues and gaps that could impact timelines, and goals of services; report these risks internally and externally
- Participate in conversations with clients and teams to define KPI's and meaningful metrics to report project health
- Collaborate with cross functional team and leadership to produce estimates and timelines for possible solutions
- Communicate project progress, changes, and risks internally and externally when necessary
- Analyze processes continuously for refinement; support the execution of measures for optimization
- Work with the program and account leadership to drive efficiency and project success
- 4+ years' experience in a similar role within an agency environment
- Ability to develop and understand business and functional requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Ability to break down and simplify complex problems and systems into smaller and more consumable components
Theo values diversity and encourages all applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, colour, sex, race, age, disability, religion, national or ethnic origin, citizenship or family/marital status.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.