Customer Service Specialist
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7am-4pm or 8am-5pm.
Accelerate your Career!
At Swift, our greatest asset is OUR PEOPLE! We strive to be the best and give our best every day. We are passionate about learning and cultivating an environment of safety, honesty and mutual respect. We are a family where everyone has a voice and plays an essential role in our overall success and the success of our drivers. Your voice and perspective matter at Swift Transportation. We understand that you are the subject matter expert, and we trust you to ideate and execute those ideas based on the best interest of the company.
Be a part of something bigger. Be a part of the #1 full truckload carrier in the nation. Be a part of Swift Transportation.
Job Responsibilities: What you will do
Audit driver Daily Logs for accuracy and Hours of Service violations. Ensure drivers are in compliance with guidelines set forth in section 395 of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR).
- Audit daily Driver's Record of Duty Status (RODS) to ensure compliance with company standards and FMCSR; identify any non-compliant and/or falsified RODS.
- Prepare and submit findings to management and apply corrective action per company policy when necessary.
- Be proficient in editing E-logs when requested, through ACD call, email or paper log.
- Answer all Log Support inquiries.
- Complete related research and assign driving events.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner which facilitates the success of business operations in order to meet company demands and expectations.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by leadership.
Copy and paste URL into browser to view full description: https://swifttrans.jdxpert.com/ShowJob.aspx?EntityID=2&id=2719
Qualifications: What you need to bring
- One year of transportation experience with basic understanding of Hours of Service guidelines preferred.
- High School diploma or GED
- Must be detail oriented; basic proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and AS400; possess investigative skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills; analytical; positive attitude and highly motivated. Proficient in HOS rules/regulations.
What we offer:
- Competitive starting salary commensurate with experience.
- Potential bonus pay based on company performance.
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to local communities.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package which includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Supplemental and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Debt Free Colleges or Tuition Assistance Programs
The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.