Full Stack Developer 3
Accelerate your Career!
At Swift, our greatest asset is OUR PEOPLE! We strive to be the best and give our best every day. We are passionate about learning and cultivating an environment of safety, honesty and mutual respect. We are a family where everyone has a voice and plays an essential role in our overall success and the success of our drivers. Your voice and perspective matter at Swift Transportation. We understand that you are the subject matter expert, and we trust you to ideate and execute those ideas based on the best interest of the company.
Be a part of something bigger. Be a part of the #1 full truckload carrier in the nation. Be a part of Swift Transportation.
Job Responsibilities: What you will do
Incumbents lead development teams in an Agile project environment.
- Implement and review web designs created by team members to ensure products are responsive, functional, and lead to a rich user experience.
- Develop and implement new features that meet company standards in performance, reliability, and maintainability.
- Develop new software applications.
- Perform troubleshooting
- Lead analysis and design tasks with the Agile team using software development life cycle concepts.
- Work within a collaborative environment and striving to meet team goals.
- Refine and update technical/business skills and experience through work assignments, advanced technical/business training and attending professional/business industry conferences.
- Proactively work to assist others in achieving the organization's objectives.
What we offer:
- Competitive starting salary commensurate with experience.
- Potential bonus pay based on company performance.
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to local communities.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package which includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Supplemental and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Debt Free Colleges or Tuition Assistance Programs
Qualifications: What you need to bring
- 5+ years of experience in Software Development or Engineering required.
- Previous experience and highly proficient in general purpose, modern back-end language (Ruby, Rails, Python, Java, C#, etc.) required.
- Previous experience and highly proficient with database systems and SQL required.
- Experience with leading projects and team members through project life cycles preferred.
- Bachelors in computer science or related field or equivalent combination of education and/or experience required.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to collaborate with others.
Copy and paste URL into browser to view full description: https://swifttrans.jdxpert.com/ShowJob.aspx?EntityID=2&id=6963
The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.