Accelerate your Career!
At Swift, our greatest asset is OUR PEOPLE! We strive to be the best and give our best every day. We are passionate about learning and cultivating an environment of safety, honesty and mutual respect. We are a family where everyone has a voice and plays an essential role in our overall success and the success of our drivers. Your voice and perspective matter at Swift Transportation. We understand that you are the subject matter expert, and we trust you to ideate and execute those ideas based on the best interest of the company.
Be a part of something bigger. Be a part of the #1 full truckload carrier in the nation. Be a part of Swift Transportation.
Job Responsibilities: What you will do
Provide operational expertise that takes sophisticated insurance analytics and translates into impactful solutions for designated area. Compile and gather data across functional areas. Provide in-depth analysis of what that data means in current business environment/culture. Model trend lines based on data and integrate findings into existing business goals/plans.
- Interpret and analyze data.
- Collaborate with business-unit leaders to identify and prioritize problems.
- Analyze all possible solutions and present findings to leadership.
- Identify the business data needed to produce the most useful insights and trend lines.
- Ensures the solution solves the business problem in the most efficient and interpretable form for business users.
- Synthesize complex analytics-derived insights into easy-to-understand, actionable recommendations for business users.
- Present findings to executive leadership.
- Provide on-going guidance that drives adoption among end-users.
- Analyze the company's activities and trends, and compare analyses against service standards and best practices.
- Develop key metrics and identify opportunities for operational and financial improvement.
- Seek opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiency.
- Challenge established policies and procedures when appropriate.
- Proactively work to assist others in achieving the organization's objectives.
Copy and paste URL into browser to view full description: https://swifttrans.jdxpert.com/ShowJob.aspx?EntityID=2&id=6927
Qualifications: What you need to bring
- 4+ years experience in operations in transportation industry preferred
- Previous experience working with analytical tools such as Tableau, Power BI or similar tools required.
- Previous experience presenting data driven solutions to leadership required.
- Bachelors or equivalent combination of education and/or experience required.
- Must be inquisitive and enjoy learning.
- Must be able to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Must be able to prepare and present data findings concisely and effectively.
- Must be able to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
What we offer:
- Competitive starting salary commensurate with experience.
- Potential bonus pay based on company performance.
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to local communities through Swift Charities.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package which includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Supplemental and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.