Inspector - 2311
STV currently has a full–time opening in our New York City office for a construction Inspector for our Construction Management group.
- Main objectives are to assess conditions generally and to identify deficient conditions of a hazardous or safety concern.
- Conditions will be photographed and documented using a software application via a laptop.
- The ideal candidate will have an Associate’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or a related field but candidates with experience in construction, construction inspection and/or any construction trade are encouraged to apply. LEED AP is a plus.
- Successful candidates should possess a minimum of five (5) years of relevant construction industry experience that includes field electrical experience.
- Must be a NYCHA resident in order to be considered
STV, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is committed to equal opportunity for all. Company practices and employment decisions, including those regarding recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion and compensation, shall not be based on any person’s race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sex stereotyping, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin or immigration status, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital or partnership status, status, reproductive health decisions, military or veteran status, performance of duty in a uniformed service, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, political party affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence or as a victim of sex offenses or stalking, unemployment status, salary history, personal appearance, family responsibilities, matriculation status, expunged juvenile record, place of residence or business, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance.