Program Scheduler - 3158
STV is a leading, award-winning professional firm offering engineering, architectural, planning, environmental and construction management services. We consistently rank among the country's top firms in education, corrections, highways, bridges, rail and mass transit. We consistently rank in the top CM firms nationwide.
STV is looking for a Program Scheduler for our Los Angeles office.
- Developing and maintaining program schedules identifying relationships, logic, milestones, and constraints for construction projects of various types
- Monitors and actively participates in project and program scheduling issues while administering best practices and standards
- Obtains accurate and timely program schedule updates from project teams and performs QA/QC on information received
- Creates and develops conceptual what-if schedules for multiple project types including large complex multi-year projects
- Performs Critical Path analyses and Earned Value analyses
- Prepares ad-hoc reports and analyses as directed by management
- Minimum of five (5) years full time paid professional experience in Scheduling for an owner or General Contractor, preferably working on multiple educational facilities or public works projects
- Proficiency in Primavera Latest Version and MS Office Suite
- Experience with projects using Design-Bid-Build and Design-Build project delivery methods
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organizational and planning skills
- Ability to build efficient working relationships with project teams and department staff
- Graduation from a recognized college or university with a bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At STV, we are fully committed to expanding our culture of diversity and inclusion, one that will reflect the clients we serve and the communities we work in, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.