Healthcare Assistant Project Manager - 1744
STV is a multidiscipline engineering/architectural consulting and construction management company. STV’s Construction Management Division is a nationwide practice that provides a distinctive range of expertise to clients in both the public and private sectors. Our varied services encompass program, project and construction management, as well as project controls, purchasing and contracting, and fiscal stewardship. Our portfolio within the Construction Management Division includes public works, healthcare, research, commercial, industrial, educational, judicial, institutional, transportation and aviation market sectors.
We are seeking Healthcare Assistant Project Managers, for an exciting role with our Capital Construction Program Management Group within the Construction Management Division. As a Senior Project Manager you will be an integral part of leading Infrastructure building professionals in the Berks County PA area designing and constructing state of the art Healthcare, Pharmaceutical and Laboratory facilities. Be a part of the most dynamic and fast paced market sectors in the construction industry. A Senior Project Manager provides management of capital projects from conception, budgeting, planning, design, bidding, construction, commissioning, and close out services.
- Reports project status, financial project controls regularly to supervisor(s) and department head.
- Performs project management for engineering, design, construction, renovation and facilities related projects.
- Monitors design and construction activities to ensure that all phases of work are done in accordance with corporate standards and contractual agreements that is compliant to schedule and budget requirements.
- Establishes and maintains highly complex project budgets, cash flow analyses, and cost estimates, as well as reviews purchase orders, change orders, and invoices with significant impact on the success of company operations.
- Identifies and addresses areas of concern regarding potential liabilities and risks.
- Develops, monitors, and maintains project schedules. Ensures that project objectives with regard to time are met.
- Maintains client, consultant, contractor, and vendor relationships. Manages conflict resolution.
- Communicates highly complex ideas, anticipates potential objections and persuades others, often at executive leadership levels, to adopt a different point of view.
- Evaluates, develops and selects standards, tools, and knowledge requirements for Facilities Project Management skills and career development. Provides guidance, direction, and instruction in Facilities Project Management to less experienced team members and colleagues.
- Minimum of 5 years of site/civil, clinical renovations and project management experience, specifically in Pharmaceutical, Laboratory and/or Healthcare related projects
- A four (4) year degree in engineering, architecture, building construction, or a related field.
- ASHE HCC, OSHA 30, CCM, or PMP certification a plus
- Strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills, extreme attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Travel to multiple client locations and daily client/vendor interaction.
- MS Office and Project experience; Primavera 6/MS Project/e-Builder/Unifier experience is a plus
- Architectural and Engineering Planning and Design
- Knowledge of Construction Administration, Infrastructure, Engineered Systems and Facilities Management
- Knowledge of Infrastructure and Engineered Systems
- Proficiency in CAD a plus
STV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Company practices and employment decisions, including those regarding recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion and compensation, shall not be based on any person’s race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, creed, age, disability (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical), marital status, sexual orientation, or gender.