Accounting Support Specialist - 2916
STV is seeking an Accounting Support Specialist for our Douglassville, PA office.
- Compare weekly budget changes with contractual documentation
- Research and resolve any contractual documentation discrepancies with project accounts/project managers
- Prepare paper contractual documentation for scanning into Microsoft SharePoint
- Ensure contractual documentation is scanned/imported into Microsoft SharePoint in a timely manner
- Quality control documentation uploaded in SharePoint
- Provide backup support for other areas of general accounting support
- Input timesheet corrections
- Gather timesheets for Project Invoice backup for Project Accountants/Billers
- Retrieve employee time transfer approvals
- Assist Project Accountants/Billers with miscellaneous billing issues
- Input Subcontract data into BST
- Degree in Accounting or related degree or demonstrated equivalency
- Related experience preferred, but not required
- Microsoft Excel experience
- BST experience preferred but not required
As a matter of policy and to protect STV’s colleagues, clients and business partners, STV requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated and provide proof of such vaccination to STV as of the start date of their employment.
STV considers all applicants for employment without regard to actual or perceived age; arrest or conviction record; caregiver status; citizenship status; race; color; credit history; creed, disability; sex; gender; gender identity or expression; hairstyle; immigration status; marital status; military, uniformed service, or veteran status; ancestry or national origin; creed; citizenship status; partnership status; disability; pre-employment marijuana testing; pregnancy; race; religion; salary history; sexual and reproductive health decisions; sexual orientation; status as victim of domestic violence, sexual violence, or stalking; unemployment status; or any additional category or characteristic that is protected as defined by applicable federal law, the New York State Human Rights Law, and New York City Human Rights Law, as amended from time to time.