MANAGER - CAD/BIM SOLUTIONS SUPPORT - 1361
STV is seeking an Architectural/Engineering/Construction (AEC) Solutions Support Manager to be based in Newark NJ or Douglassville PA. This position will manage a team of second-tier and third-tier support technicians for BIM / CAD / Engineering and Construction Management based software applications. The position has a potential for up to 20% travel.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- A working technician and Manager of AEC Solutions Support Team
- Planning, assigning, installing, configuring and evaluating AEC related software and hardware
- Oversee and support AEC software/hardware troubleshooting to resolution
- Maintain Enterprise/Network Licenses and vendor relations
- Configuring CAD/BIM Standards, support files and templates
- Guiding STV businesses in use of applications and project collaboration tools
- Consulting with IT Service Desk, Operations and Infrastructure teams for resolving support issues
- Participate in annual budgeting and forecasting
The successful candidate will possess a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent coupled with a minimum of 12 years prior AEC Software support CAD/BIM and at least 5 years relevant management experience.
Second/third tier support, troubleshooting, installation, configuring & evaluation of BIM/CAD and related Engineering software. A minimum of 10 years prior AEC Software support experience is required. Candidate must possess strong Autodesk and Bentley application knowledge, Windows OS and MS Office Applications. Experience should also include:
- Managing and guiding highly skilled CAD/BIM Technicians
- Servers, PCs, high-end CAD graphics, mobile devices
- Collaboration sites – Primavera P6 & Contract Manager, BIM360, ProjectWise, e-Builder, mobile apps
- Licensing manager schemas, Sentinel, FlexLM, HASP, CodeMeter, etc.
- Scripting programming of the Autodesk products, C# .NET
- BIM Execution planning & CAD Standards
- Team oriented and detailed work ethic
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues to less technical staff
- Document guides, instructions
- Training and presentations
- Networking – familiar with windows Server 2012 and newer
- SCCM – familiar with deployments, VBS
- VMware - Virtual Desktops management, Citrix App Layering
- Windows operating systems
- Drafting/Design experience
- Scripts & AutoLISP
STV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Company practices and employment decisions, including those regarding recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion and compensation, shall not be based on any person’s race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, creed, age, disability (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical), marital status, sexual orientation, or gender.