Captain, Global XRS
SKYSERVICE BUSINESS AVIATION
Skyservice is Canada’s leader in business aviation. Built on the key principles of safety and service, we provide a full service experience from Aircraft Management, Aircraft Charter, Maintenance and Aircraft sales from our Fixed Base Operations in Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and Calgary. People and values are the inseparable assets that drive our dedication to Quality, Safety, Respect, Commitment and Efficiency. These are the core values that guide us every day and help build our reputation as leaders in aviation services. Skyservice is a team dedicated to supporting and developing our employees. If you want to grow your career and broaden your experience, then Skyservice is the right team for you.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To ensure the safe and efficient operation of the aircraft and the safety of all passengers on board from take-off to landing:
- The Pilot-In-Command (PIC) will have final authority for the disposition of the aircraft during the time in which he/she is in command;
- Any other duties as assigned in accordance with the Company Operations Manual.
- Valid airline Transport Pilot Certificate;
- 8,000 hours total flying time;
- 6,000 hours as Pilot in Command (PIC);
- 5,000 hours multi-engine jet time;
- Extensive International travelling/reposition experience required;
- Transport Canada Category 1 Medical Required;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Works well with others in a team environment;
- Customer service-oriented;
- Exceptionally detail oriented;
- Flexible to accommodate client travel pattern and needs; and
- Ability to work under pressure.
Skyservice is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If for any reason you cannot apply through our job board, please contact a member of our Human Resources team for special accommodation.