SKYSERVICE BUSINESS AVIATION
Skyservice is Canada’s leader in business aviation. Built on the key principles of safety and service, we provide a full service experience from Aircraft Management, Aircraft Charter, Maintenance and Aircraft sales from our Fixed Base Operations in Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and Calgary. People and values are the inseparable assets that drive our dedication to Quality, Safety, Respect, Commitment and Efficiency. These are the core values that guide us every day and help build our reputation as leaders in aviation services. Skyservice is a team dedicated to supporting and developing our employees. If you want to grow your career and broaden your experience, then Skyservice is the right team for you.
The primary duty of the Coordinator, Flight Services is to prepare trip itineraries for flight crews, while coordinating all the necessary logistics that are associated with a trip. The coordinator must have a strong knowledge of aircraft scheduling parameters, including (but not limited to) the differing aircraft ranges if more than one type of aircraft, time zones changes, crew duty and rest limitation, airport slot programs, over flight and landing permit requirements, curfews, over-flight exemptions, general declarations and so on. Ensuring timely and accurate schedule communication to crew-members and maintenance technicians.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Book, prepare and set-up all scheduled flights for our managed clients;
• Set up all related travel arrangements relating to these flights such as special ground transportation requirements, airline bookings, etc.;
• Oversee all flight activity (Customs, Catering, Hotels, etc.);
• Work in close collaboration with OCC to ensure proper flight following procedures for all flights;
• Prepare flights as per established in company SOP’s and following the COM;
• Prepare the required documentation and track the flights for billing purposes;.
• Address customer service inquiries by phone and e-mail within a short response time;
• Interact/communicate with customers internal and external with a high degree of professionalism.
• Liaison with the assigned maintenance coordinator for availability of aircraft, required maintenance downtime
• Secure owner release for use of managed aircraft.
• QA of the aircrafts interior to ensure a high standard quality of cleanliness
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in aviation an asset;
• Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook;
•Ability to take initiative, to make decisions and work in a dynamic, high-pressure environment while meeting short deadlines;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• Strong commitment to provide the best customer service in the industry;
• Team player;
• Strong organizational skills;
• Administrative experience is required;
• Post-secondary education in aviation management or a related field is an asset.