WANT TO MIX A GREAT WORK EXPERIENCE WITH AN AMAZING LIFE EXPERIENCE?
Seize this unique opportunity to work for Selina, one of the world’s fastest-growing lifestyle hospitality brands!
What is Selina?
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections.
Selina was born out of a desire to celebrate the nomadic lifestyle: to experience our planet’s most beautiful places, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travelers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
Our internal ecosystem consists of Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Tours, Wellness, Education, Construction, Real Estate, CoWorking, Art & Design, Community Outreach, Education, Surf, Sales, Marketing, and Technology.
At Selina, every challenge is a wave desiring to be ridden and since we're all equal before a wave our team is always ready to take them and succeed. But always remember… The best surfer out there is the one having the most fun.
As a Guest Experience Support Analyst Intern you will be supporting Selina locations and the Global Guest Experience team in analyzing customer experience to close the loop. Solving issues and requests by communicating with locations to ensure rapid resolution of problems will also be a priority. This role will be to support and gain insights to drive global and regional actions to improve the Selina Experience, Brand, and Culture.
Projects will include the weekly analysis of dashboards for specific failing locations where you will be in communication to improve and drive their guest experience.
You will be a central holder of feedback and insights to determine guest satisfaction and close the loop of the customer care challenges and issues. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Support the tools & channels of the experience department for collecting customer experience information
- Build data systems to improve visualization of insights
- Advise the management in location to solve problems that directly involve Selina’s customers
- Create, record and follow up on issues, interactions or requests made to the locations related to guest’s experience
- Supervise the response rate to reviews and surveys by locations and communicate with the location team when this is low or insufficient.
- Study numerous sets of data and draw accurate conclusions about issues, requests or opportunities related to guest’s experience
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Learning new applications and skills needed to complete assignments or support the execution of the projects.
- Performing additional duties as required.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops & events; reviewing professional publications, and benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
Besides the Selina ultimate learning experience... You also receive:
- Full remote opportunity!
- Full free access to the Selina CoWork spaces, culture and wellness activities where you will connect with our unique environment and community.
- Your birthday is time off!
- Cultural events and Wellness activities at Locations
- Voluntary Activities - Selina Gives Back
- Training Sessions 24/7
- No Dress Code & Pet Friendly
- 3 Free Days Accommodation (Dorms) in any Selina
- Selina Experience:
- 70% OFF Accommodation (15 days during your Internship)
- 30% OFF Accommodation (Rest of the Internship)
- 25% OFF Friends and Family
- 20% OFF F&B and Retail
It only takes to be:
- Currently enrolled in the university
- Be fluent in English and Spanish
- At least being able to complete 3 months of internship
- Able to provide a university letter confirming the internship period
- Ready to learn and have fun but more importantly to immerse into a brand-new definition of Hospitality.
This will be unlike any other internship! You’ll have fun, gain incredible experience, and learn constantly. Are you in?