Project Tracking System Administrator
PROJECT TRACKING SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
Summary/Objective: The Project Tracking System Administrator (PTS Administrator) is responsible for managing all aspects of the systems used to manage engineering projects including design, evaluation, and implementation related to business-critical requests.
- Gather requirements for new enhancement requests from internal customers, estimate impact & effort, and prioritize within ticket queue system.
- Design, develop and test programming of system enhancements using scalable programming techniques.
- Work with project managers to create scalable templates for various project and program types.
- Maintain system uptime by quickly troubleshoot reported system errors.
- Foster a working relationship with system vendor to influence product roadmap through discussion and beta testing.
- Improve business intelligence through data management and reporting.
- Identify ways to streamline business processes through the system.
- Track status through ticket system and communicate updates to internal customers & management.
- Manage system licensing by evaluating user level access needs, administering accounts, and system offboarding maintenance.
- Promote system onboarding through developing and maintaining training modules.
- Monitor & mitigate technical debt; review advancements with other industry platforms for meeting company needs.
- General knowledge in algorithms.
- General knowledge of scripting languages.
- Fluent in MS Office (specifically PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Visio).
- Must be self-motivated with good documentation skills, strong attention to detail, and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- General knowledge of task, project, and/or program management is a plus.
- Knowledge in data management and reporting systems such as SQL queries, API, and/or Power BI is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Certified Associate in Project Management or Project Management Professional.
- English: advanced.
We will be receiving candidates until May 23th 2022, 12:00 PM
SAMTEC, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating a diverse environment. All employment decisions at Samtec are based in business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, pregnancy or parental status, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender and/or gender identity/expression, marital status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws.