Manufacturing Maintenance Supervisor
SAMTEC VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
Job title: MANUFACTURING MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR
Summary/Objective: Serve as the Maintenance Technician Supervisor, and Lead Technician for all shifts and all processes in connector manufacturing.
Essential Functions/ Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the general safety of all Automation/Hand Fill equipment.
- Coordinate schedules for technical group to ensure all manufacturing times have adequate Technician coverage.
- Responsible for management of staff including discipline, performance evaluations, etc.
- Responsible for timely procurement of necessary tools, supplies, and equipment required for the technician staff to perform their jobs effectively and efficiently.
- Coordinate projects on existing machinery to improve quality, throughput, and safety.
- Responsible for Preventative Maintenance program for all manufacturing process related equipment.
- Work with engineering, quality, and customer service departments to investigate issues related to automated manufacturing.
- Interface with engineering on tooling/machinery for new projects and products associated with automated manufacturing.
- Could potentially involve handling hazardous materials.
- Any other job-related functions as requested by supervisor or management.
“The responsibilities as defined are intended to serve as a general guideline for this position. Associates may be asked to perform additional tasks depending on strengths and capabilities”
- At least 03 years’ experience in a Maintenance Technician role in a Manufacturing environment.
- Must be capable of lifting 30kg from floor to waist and have full use of all digits.
- Capable of standing and/or sitting for more than 90 minutes straight and not suffering from any sensory deprivation and/or paralysis of the limbs.
- Basic communicative English.
- Can use Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, AutoCAD (Solid work), PLC, understand the technician drawing,
- Detailed oriented and concerned with timely handling of requests.
- Willing to work in shift
- College and above related Technical
- Diploma from an accredited Technical University is preferred.
- Samtec DNA
- ISO Awareness Training
- IH On Job Training
- Samtec Works
- Samtec on Services
- On the Job Training as appropriate.
Languages: English speaking/writing/understand
Classification: (Exclusive use of HR) – Non-Exempt
External/ Market equivalence position: (Exclusive use of HR) – Manufacturing Maintenance Leader/Supervisor
Country/State code (If applicable): 704
Date last revision:07/08/2022
Manager of this position: William Pham
Human Resources: Jennifer Nguyen
CO-XX-FRM-8004-M Rev B; 4/11/2017
SAMTEC, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating a diverse environment. All employment decisions at Samtec are based in business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, pregnancy or parental status, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender and/or gender identity/expression, marital status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws.