Learn More About Our Program
In the RK Apprenticeship Program, our in-house licensed tradespeople instruct and mentor our apprentices through on-the-job and classroom training along with laboratory classes. If you are willing to commit to this four-year program, you can earn your journeyman’s license and continue your career with RK!
- FREE for graduates that complete the program each year.
- Your starting entry-level wage is $16/hour, and you are eligible for two raises each year.
- You have options with five trade programs available.
- You will receive a free toolkit, valued up to $350, to help you get your career started.
- You can earn 45 credit hours towards an Associate's Degree of Applied Science - that means RK is covering the cost for you to earn 70% of a community college degree.
RK is proud to partner with Emily Griffith Technical College that provides apprentices accreditation for their coursework and college credits, Community College of Aurora that offers Associate in Applied Science classes, and MSU Denver that offers apprentices an educational pathway towards a Bachelor’s degree in Construction Project Management. The RK Apprenticeship Program is Certified by the Department of Labor - Office of Apprenticeships.
Working for RK
Has Its Benefits
- You’ll be employed by one of the largest and most respected construction, manufacturing and service companies in Colorado.
- Work in our world-class fabrication shops, or on-site at Colorado’s biggest construction projects.
- Outstanding medical, dental and vision insurance options.
- 401(k) retirement plan: Our employer match and quick vesting mean you’re getting free money.
- RK Wellness Incentives: Reduce your medical insurance costs with wellness incentives, and stay healthier.
- In-house wellness coaches, Employee Assistance Program and mental health support.
- Family-owned company – RK puts people first.
- Apply online here or call 855.475.5627.
- RK accepts applications year round. Most apprenticeships start in early September.