RK is a multifaceted, industry-leading, specialty contractor headquartered in Denver, CO, with decades of experience working in the construction, manufacturing and building services industries. As a second-generation family-owned enterprise, RK prides itself on developing strong relationships with customers, as true project partners, throughout the Mountain West region. RK brings creativity, performance and optimism to every project.
RK Mechanical offers commercial and industrial plumbing, mechanical piping, process piping, HVAC and refrigeration construction.
RK Contributions medical plans with HSA and FSA options for you and your family
- Four medical plans with HSA and FSA options for you and your family
- 401(k) plan with company match that is 100% immediately vested
- Dental and vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability plans available after one year
- Company provided life insurance and AD&D with options for supplemental buy-ups.
- Paid time off and holidays
- Weekly pay
- Career development training for all levels through RK University
- Discounts on products and services for life necessities such as phone, internet, and work apparel
- Fun company and team building events, and volunteering opportunities
- Confidential counseling for personal issues, financial advice and more
- Discounts on entertainment including amusement park tickets, restaurant specials and more
- Practice, promote, and develop mentoring at all trades and manpower levels throughout the company.
- Document and ensure any required corrective measures are addressed and implemented.
- Develop ‘Master Plan’ approach for project.
- Execute, supervise and maintain CPMI.
- Schedule all daily and weekly scope of work activities.
- Requisition, maintain and account for tools, materials and equipment.
- Monitor progress, performance and quality of work for all Subcontractors and major Equipment Suppliers.
- Coordinate all required jurisdictional inspections, and maintain good working relationships with inspectors.
- Reviews, analyzes, and updates Labor Hours/Job Costs Report information with project management on weekly basis.
- Optimize project opportunity by field/pre-fabrication planning, CADD, organizing and scheduling, without compromising the quality, safety or completion date of the project.
- Assist project management with schedule preparation and SIP, including logic and resource/budget allocation, Labor Resource Charts and provide updates as required.
- Keep proper and complete documentation of project, in accordance with RK Mechanical, Inc.’s standard systems and available for inspection at all times.
- Provide required training, mentoring, coaching and leadership for field personnel. Participation in company provided training.
- Ensure accurate and complete cost coding of all time cards on a daily basis. Review, sign-off and forward time cards to corporate office as required.
- Ensure efficient project closeout, including completion of all punch list work, owner training and instruction, transfer of spare parts, final cleanup, demobilization and project records archiving.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- All employees are accountable for safety and health and are empowered to stop work if an unsafe condition is present. Employees should immediately notify their supervisor so that the hazard may be corrected.
- RK Mechanical employees and subcontractors are required to implement and maintain all safety and health systems practices including the training requirements of RK Mechanical Orientation, site specific orientation, CPR/First Aid/AED/Bloodborne Pathogens, Hazard Identification and Reporting, CPMIS, and OSHA 30.
- Ability to lift and carry 21 to 35 lbs. occasionally, and/or 13 to 21 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 7 to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Ability to climb up and down and maintain balance on stairs, ladders and scaffolds while carrying tools and equipment.
- Ability to see (naturally or with correction).
- Ability to use arms and hands to reach, handle or manipulate and install heavy objects and materials.
- Ability to balance, kneel, squat, crouch, bend, lean, stand, walk, climb, dig, backfill and compact.
- Engineering News Record
- 2020 ENR Mountain States Specialty Contractor of the Year
- 2019 Colorado Project of the Year Winner- Gaylord Rockies
- 2020 Office/Retail/Mixed-Use, Award of Merit: Financial House
- 2020 Cultural/Worship, Award of Merit: Denver Art Museum Sie Welcome Center
- Top 40 and highest ranked Mechanical Firm in Colorado on ENRs Top 50 Firms in Mechanical, 2020
- #8 Top 20 Firms in Sheet Metal, 2020
- #19 Top 20 Firms in Steel Erection, 2020
- #95 ENRs “The Top 600 Specialty Contractors”, 2020
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- #16 Top 200 Performers, 2020
- #2 Top 20 Plumbing/HVAC Contractors, 2020
- #5 Top 30 Electrical Contractors, 2020
- America Heart Association
- Gold Level Employer
RK Industries, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law