UI/UX Designer (Interaction)- Contractor
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
We are looking for a talented Interaction Designer (UX/UI) to join our team and help us create the future of design and interaction for some of the world’s largest brands.
You will be engaged with one of Rightpoint's clients and work on some very dynamic and innovative projects. The client is one of the leaders in the Financial Services Industry.
Currently this role is remote. There are expectations that this role becomes a Hybrid role. You would be required to be in office sporadically (Required).
At this time, we are only considering candidates that are currently living in the Greater Toronto area.
What You’ll Be Doing and The Impact You’ll Make:
If you believe that design is at the heart of the best digital experiences and that there is no better way to bring stories to life, we want to talk with you. If you would like to surround yourself with people that share the same passion for design and exploration, please see how you align with the needs listed below.
The Interaction Designer’s (UI/UX) primary role is to translate conceptual ideas into a compelling customer experience. You will help contribute to shaping the strategic experience design approach for projects and initiatives. With your tireless desire to learn, driven by curiosity and a great collaborative attitude, help craft the best experiences utilizing various techniques such as interactive prototypes, wireframes, sketch, paper, and video.
Proficiency with design tools as such Figma, Axure, and Adobe Creative Suite; Experience designing for mobile and responsive web applications is required. An Interaction Designer will have a meticulous attention to detail, strong organization, logic, and analytical skills. Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to ask good questions and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing is also required. The Interaction Designer will be relied upon to communicate ideas to a diverse audience and constructively integrate feedback so they must have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate well in a team environment along with successful time-management skills. Portfolio required.
What We’d Love to See:
- Relevant experience within design or design-related disciplines (industrial design, user-centered design, visual design, human-computer interaction, etc.)
- Past experience in shaping the strategic design approach for a project
- A great online portfolio that showcases multiple types of projects and solutions that you have had direct work within and can explicitly demonstrate your contributions
- Prototyping skills demonstrated through various techniques: sketch, paper, wireframe, video, or interactive prototypes.
- Proficiency with design tools as such Figma, Axure, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience designing for one or all of the following
- Desktop Applications
- Customer Onboarding
- Experience having worked in finance/banking/capital markets
- Organization, logic, and analytical skills
- Ability to analyze large sets of user research feedback and develop actionable design insights
- Participation in design workshops
- Successful time management skills
- Ability to ask good questions and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to communicate ideas to a diverse audience and constructively integrate feedback with stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate well in a team environment.
- Ability to think conceptually and create and/or take direction and bring it to life
- Ability to use data and research to inform design decisions
- Understanding of web and mobile technologies
- Understanding of foundational design best practices
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.