Project Coordinator (Cost Analyst)
Project Resources Group (PRG) is a rapidly growing company with Corporate Headquarters in Denver, Colorado, and operations in 40 states around the United States. We are committed to helping our customers in the Cable & Telecom industry manage their outside plant needs. Over the last 20 years, we have built upon our expertise and have become subject matter experts (SME) on all things outside plant.
We are currently looking for a highly organized expert for our Project Coordinator - Cost Analyst role. Is that you?
Being a Project Coordinator at PRG is a unique opportunity for those who enjoy organizing and interpreting data. In this project coordinator role, you will be supporting our Outside Plant Damage team. You will be reviewing data from our clients’ work orders and auditing them against our investigation package information to ensure that all associated repair information and costs are accurate to create a consolidated invoice.
- Interpret work order data from our clients’ work management systems
- Audit work order data against our internal claim packages to ensure all work order information is accurate
- Create consolidated invoices for third-party damage claims
- Communicate with costing team members and clients daily
That is the day in the life of a PRG Project Coordinator! If that sounds like an ideal day at work, keep reading to know what experience and skills you will need to possess.
- Microsoft Excel
- SAP Billing and Accounting
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Enjoy learning new processes and procedures with the ability to change on a dime
- Self-starter and highly independent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to adjust delivery style based on the client
- Personable and engaging with clients
- Interested in and available to work overtime occasionally to meet project demands
Still a good fit? If so, the selected candidate will enjoy the following perks and compensation:
- $22-$24/hr. with the ability to earn an annual bonus
- Health benefits include medical, dental and vision
- Company-paid short-term disability benefits after one year of service
- 401(k) plan with a safe-harbor match after one year of service
- Supplemental life insurance is offered for you and your dependents
- ClassPass shared cost membership is offered to each employee
- Paid time off and holiday pay so you can enjoy time with your friends and family
PRG is a dedicated employer of choice, and we realize that our people are our biggest asset. We work hard at building a team that fosters collaboration, new ideas, and a fun work environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform. Project Resources Group is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. Reasonable accommodations may enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.