If you are looking for employment with a purpose where you can help improve the daily lives of the members of your community, then consider a career with Pioneer Human Services!
We are currently looking for a Health Coordinator with a passion for human services. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved with an organization focused on lowering the barriers to a successful reentry for returning citizens, racial justice, and diversity, equity and inclusion.
Who we are
We are a social enterprise that partners with communities to transform society by honoring the humanity of people, reducing the impact of discriminatory mass incarceration, and empowering people to live safe, healthy, productive lives through inspiration, affirmation, and by overturning barriers.
For over 60 years we have proudly serviced our clients with professionalism and empathy. We are a nationally recognized non-profit with 50+ locations across Washington State that provides a chance for change to over 3,000 people on any given day.”
What you’ll do
This position is located in Everett, WA and support our Co-occurring and/or Opiate Use Disorder Programs.
The core function of a Health Coordinator is medication support.
- You’ll observe and provide instruction to clients for self-administration of medication.
- Assist in the intake process by documenting medication.
- Prepare medications for time of discharge.
- Double check and stock medications that come in from the pharmacy.
What’s you’ll bring
- Valid Driver's License.
- 1-2 years of experience working with marginalized populations.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- First Aid/CPR certification before first independent shift.
- High level of written/verbal communication, customer services skills, efficiency with independent task management and ability to show attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, outlook, and Internet navigation.
- Knowledge of electronic records management.
- Verified experience and knowledge of confidentiality regulations.
What we offer
Competitive industry compensation and a generous benefits plan that includes:
- Employees regularly scheduled to work 24 hours or more a week are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and flexible spending accounts the first of the month following date of hire.
- Full-time employees regularly scheduled for 30 hours per week or more are eligible for additional benefits, including life, AD&D, and disability coverage beginning the first of the month after 30 days of full-time employment.
- Tuition assistance program: Pioneer pays 100% of a bachelor's degree tuition and 50% for graduate programs. Available for full-time status employees after 6 months of employment.
- Retirement plan: Pioneer contributes 3.5% of an employee's annual compensation into retirement plans. An additional 3.5% match is offered to those who contribute 6% on their own.
- Employee recognition programs: gift cards, additional time off, weekend getaways and more.
- Public transportation discount.
- Employee assistance program (EAP).
Pioneer Human Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans and does not discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration and opportunities for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Pioneer Human Services is a Drug-Free Company
In addition to pre-employment drug screening, Pioneer reserves the right to conduct random sample alcohol or drug testing of all employees. Please note that our drug-free policy includes marijuana and there are no exceptions for those with medical marijuana prescriptions.