Behavioral Health Clinician IV
Pay range for this position is:
$65,478.42 - $87,571.44 annually depending on experience
If you are looking for employment with a purpose where you can help improve the daily lives of the members of your community, then consider a career with Pioneer Human Services!
We are currently looking for a Behavioral Health Clinician IV with a passion for human services. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved with an organization focused on racial justice, second opportunities, diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Who we are
We are a social enterprise that partners with communities to transform society by honoring the humanity of people, reducing the impact of discriminatory mass incarceration, and empowering people to live safe, healthy, productive lives through inspiration, affirmation, and by overturning barriers.
For over 50 years, we have proudly serviced our clients with professionalism and empathy. We are a nationally recognized non-profit with 50+ locations across Washington State that provides a chance for change to over 3,000 people on any given day.
What you'll do
The Behavioral Health Clinician IV is responsible for providing quality counseling, case management and community support services to clients with mental health conditions, substance use disorders, and/or co-occurring disorders at Pioneer Human Services (PHS) using evidence-based and promising practices, effectively meeting the need of PHS's clientele; documenting treatment and case management service provision in a timely and effective manner.
This position supports the Treatment & Reentry Division of Pioneer Human Services by ensuring the provision of quality and cost effective behavioral health services.
What you'll bring
(Any Equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, and Experience)
A Master’s Degree in the Mental Health field, with curriculum specifically related to counseling and psychology. Continuing education coursework must be up to date - as stipulated by the Department of Licensing and professional organizations.
• Must possess up to date clinical MH licensure (acceptable; LMHC, LMFT, LASW LICSW)
• Must be able to pass and maintain security clearances as required by employment setting
Preferably you'll bring
Some travel is required, and is typically local or regional, to meet with clients, conduct business, or attend or provide training. Therefore, the incumbent must be able to independently travel to off-site meetings and appointments. Must possess a valid driver's license and insurance if operating a company or personal vehicle on PHS business. Must meet requirements of PHS company approved driver policy and guidelines.
What we offer
Competitive industry compensation and a generous benefits plan that includes:
- Employees regularly scheduled to work 24 hours or more a week are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and flexible spending accounts the first of the month following date of hire.
- Full-time employees regularly scheduled for 30 hours per week or more are eligible for additional benefits, including life, AD&D, and disability coverage beginning the first of the month after 30 days of full-time employment.
- Tuition assistance program: Pioneer pays 100% of a bachelor's degree tuition and 50% for graduate programs. Available for full-time status employees after 6 months of employment.
- Retirement plan: Pioneer contributes 3.5% of an employee's annual compensation into retirement plans. An additional 3.5% match is offered to those who contribute 6% on their own.
- Employee recognition programs: gift cards, additional time off, weekend getaways and more.
- Public transportation discount.
- Employee assistance program (EAP).
Pioneer human services is an equal opportunity employer of minorities/women/individuals with disabilities/protected veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. EEO is the law poster EEO is the law poster supplement
Pioneer Human Services is a Drug-Free Company
In addition to pre-employment drug screening, Pioneer reserves the right to conduct random sample alcohol or drug testing of all employees. Please note that our drug-free policy includes marijuana, and there are no exceptions for those with medical marijuana prescriptions.
Pursuant to company policy employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and supply proof of vaccination status prior to commencing work as a condition of employment, unless the employee is entitled to an accommodation for disability-related or religious reasons or is otherwise exempt under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you have any questions, contact Human Resources at [email protected].