Oracle Commerce Cloud Consultant
Recognized on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the US, Peloton is one of the largest and fastest growing professional services firms specializing in Integrated Cloud Solutions for Enterprise Resource Planning, Enterprise Performance Management, Supply Chain Management, Human Capital Management and Big Data and Analytics. Peloton has the vision and connected capabilities to help CFOs, CIOs and business leaders to envision, implement and realize the benefits of digital transformation. Companies that are equipped with the right information, have the know-how, and the enabling technology to consistently leverage analytics will gain a competitive advantage. Our people are recognized as some of the best minds and most committed people in the industry. We believe in quality. We appreciate creativity. We recognize individual contributions, and we place trust in our team members. And…we love what we do.
Peloton provides Advisory, Consulting, and Managed services with deep functional and technical expertise specializing in serving clients in the Life Sciences, Retail, Manufacturing, Insurance, Aerospace and Defense and Financial Services industries. Our business and technology professionals provide a unique perspective, proven experience, with an innovative and collaborative approach to achieve results for clients.
If you are interested in being part of our high performing and growing organization – and have strong business and/or technical expertise; especially as related to Oracle Supply Chain Management applications, you may be a good fit for our team. Peloton has a unique opportunity for an experienced Oracle Commerce Cloud consultant to play a hands on role in a high growth practice area.
Responsibilities will vary depending on the level and experience of the individual. The consultant will work as part of a project team to deliver analytical, solution-oriented services to Fortune 1000 clients. Based upon experience, specific responsibilities may include:
- Developing an understanding of a client’s current state process and developing future state recommendations
- Recommending road maps to close performance gaps and developing high level implementation plans
- Gathering and analyzing business requirements
- Lead solution design sessions with business partners and other business and IT stakeholders.
- Ability to translating requirements/business rules of Oracle Commerce Cloud into detailed technical specifications.
- Defining new and refining existing business processes
- Contributing to continuous improvement and development of Peloton processes and intellectual property
Required Experience & Skills
- Qualified candidates must have a BS or BA degree in Business, Technology, or equivalent degree
- 2 to 3 years of implementation experience in Oracle Cx Commerce and Cx Content Management
- Strong background in B2B and B2C ecommerce consulting
- Experience in designing and developing storefront, mapping and defining the product catalogs and enabling user experience for the most intuitive and simplified Oracle Commerce Cloud site designed for the end users and distributors
- Experience with e-commerce concepts such as personalization, shopping carts, customer service, subscription management, payment gateways, credit checking, content creation and management; and general search concepts such as guided search, search interfaces, and relevancy ranking is desirable.
- Hands-on knowledge of Cart, Checkout process, Catalog Fulfillment product pricing and widget
- Strong knowledge on processes of cloud to cloud and system to system integrations and interfacing with legacy and Order Management Cloud
- Strong knowledge of data integrations from external system into Oracle Commerce Cloud such as finished good product and product catalog load
- Experience with designing and implementing functionality on web applications such as Oracle Commerce Cloud (OCC) or Oracle ATG.
- Experience with integrations to Oracle CPQ and Oracle ERP/EBS applications for Order to Cash processes is a plus.
- Proven track in leading website & ecommerce application design and development.
- Project experience with Web Services (SOAP/REST/XML/JSON)
- Fit with Peloton culture and company values: teamwork, innovation, integrity, service, “can-do” attitude, and speaking your ideas
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and highly driven, with the desire to learn our business
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work remotely and independently in support of clients and across multiple initiatives
Additional Desired Skills
- Team and Client Leadership skills
- Knowledge of managing search setting and SEO
- Experience in overall Oracle Cx process integration understanding with Supply Chain
- Certifications in Oracle Cx Cloud
- Experience leading solution workshops and mentoring junior staff
- Competitive base salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with supporting company match
- Flexible Spending
- Performance based bonus
- Paid holidays and vacation days
Peloton Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.