Oracle Product Data Hub (PDH) Consultant
Recognized on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the US, Peloton is one of the largest and fastest growing professional services firms specializing in Integrated Cloud Solutions for Enterprise Resource Planning, Enterprise Performance Management, Supply Chain Management, Human Capital Management and Big Data and Analytics. Peloton has the vision and connected capabilities to help CFOs, CIOs and business leaders to envision, implement and realize the benefits of digital transformation. Companies that are equipped with the right information, have the know-how, and the enabling technology to consistently leverage analytics will gain a competitive advantage. Our people are recognized as some of the best minds and most committed people in the industry. We believe in quality. We appreciate creativity. We recognize individual contributions, and we place trust in our team members. And…we love what we do.
Peloton provides Advisory, Consulting, and Managed services with deep functional and technical expertise specializing in serving clients in the Life Sciences, Retail, Manufacturing, Insurance, Aerospace and Defense and Financial Services industries. Our business and technology professionals provide a unique perspective, proven experience, with an innovative and collaborative approach to achieve results for clients.
Our Technical Shared Services practice is growing and we are looking to add an additional leader to join the team. The ideal candidate possesses a solid foundation of core consulting skills, strong Data Management/Data Relationship skills, functional knowledge and technical expertise in designing and development MDM applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interface with clients and project teams to manage / complete client work in accordance with established budgets, timeframes, and quality standards.
- Support project team delivery efforts on Oracle Product Data Hub (PDH) engagements by designing and developing Oracle PDH application objects, data enrichment processes and integrations.
- Gather, analyze and document business requirements to the Oracle PDH technology solution.
Required Experience & Skills
- Qualified candidates must have a BS or BA degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Management Information Systems (MIS) or equivalent.
- 4-6 years’ hands-on experience with Product Data Hub (PDH) implementations.
- Ability to facilitate design discussions on Oracle Fusion ERP product lifecycle and related order orchestration processes (i.e. product creation, maintenance, price books)
- Hands on experience configuring Oracle PDH application components including data imports, categorization and quality checks (de-duping, etc.)
- Experience designing API integration patterns to/from PDH.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Eagerness to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to travel within the United States.
Additional Desired Skills
- Experience with data quality management tools.
- Experience with other MDM tools including Oracle Customer Data Hub (CDH), Oracle Enterprise Data Management (EDMCS), Oracle Data Relationship Management (DRM).
- Competitive base salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life, Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with supporting company match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Performance based bonus
- Paid holidays and vacation days
Peloton Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.