Oracle Cloud ERP Functional Architect
Recognized on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the US, Peloton is one of the largest and fastest growing professional services firms specializing in Integrated Cloud Solutions for Enterprise Resource Planning, Enterprise Performance Management, Supply Chain Management, Human Capital Management and Big Data and Analytics. Peloton has the vision and connected capabilities to help CFOs, CIOs and business leaders to envision, implement and realize the benefits of digital transformation. Companies that are equipped with the right information, have the know-how, and the enabling technology to consistently leverage analytics will gain a competitive advantage. Our people are recognized as some of the best minds and most committed people in the industry. We believe in quality. We appreciate creativity. We recognize individual contributions, and we place trust in our team members. And…we love what we do.
Peloton provides Advisory, Consulting, and Managed services with deep functional and technical expertise specializing in serving clients in the Life Sciences, Retail, Manufacturing, Insurance, Aerospace & Defense, and Financial Services industries. Our business and technology professionals provide a unique perspective, proven experience, with an innovative and collaborative approach to achieve results for clients.
If you are interested in being part of our high performing and growing organization – and have strong business and/or technical expertise; especially as related to Oracle Cloud Supply Chain Management applications, you may be a good fit for our team. Peloton has a unique opportunity for an experienced Architect to play a hands-on role in a high growth practice area. The Architect will be supporting business transformation initiatives as a key team member working directly with project team members, business stakeholders and client management to ensure alignment with key business processes and technology roadmaps.
Responsibilities will vary depending on the level and experience of the individual. The Architect will work across key programs to deliver applications and integration services to Fortune 1000 clients. Based upon experience, specific responsibilities may include:
- Responsible for working across key programs to develop the functional architectural vision for our clients’ Cloud ERP solution.
- Incorporate Oracle cloud business applications best practices into overall cloud platform vision with functional architecture/solution configurations.
- Collaborate with other functional/technical architects on the team to ensure alignment between Oracle ERP and other pillar solutions.
- Contributing to continuous improvement and development of Peloton processes and intellectual property
Required Experience & Skills:
- Qualified candidates must have a BS or BA degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Management Information Systems (MIS) or equivalent
- The ideal candidate will have senior cross-functional architect level experience and extensive domain knowledge of Oracle Cloud Financial modules (GL, AP, AR, FA, CM, Costing) and good understanding of supporting ERP SCM Cloud modules (Procurement, Inventory Management, Master Data).
- Strong cross-functional end-to-end knowledge of business processes and system configuration dependencies across financials, accounting, costing with exposure to multiple modules and processes such as Procure-to-Pay, Accounting-to-Reporting and Order-To-Cash.
- Strong understanding of Financial Business Processes (Period-End closing, General Ledger and Subledgers including accounts payable and costing).
- Deep hands-on knowledge of Oracle Cloud ERP, having implemented modules such as General Ledger, Payables, Receivables, Cash Management, Expenses, Purchasing, Self-Service Procurement, Tax, Oracle Time and Labor, Project Costing, Project Billing, and Project Foundation, with the ability to assist project team members to help trouble shoot / address complex processes and requirements.
- Experience with full software development life cycle (SDLC) – requirements, map/gap, design, build, development, testing, training, cut-over and support of Oracle cloud applications.
- Experience presenting functional solutions to director level business stakeholders and managing delivery expectations.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Eagerness to work in a team-oriented environment.
- May require some travel within the United States.
- Competitive base salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K with supporting company match
- Flexible Spending
- Technical and business skills training
- Performance bonus
- Paid holidays and vacation days
Peloton Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.