Oracle Cloud HCM- CoreHR Consultant
Recognized on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the US, Peloton is one of the largest and fastest growing professional services firms specializing in Integrated Cloud Solutions for Enterprise Resource Planning, Enterprise Performance Management, Supply Chain Management, Human Capital Management and Big Data and Analytics. Peloton has the vision and connected capabilities to help CFOs, CIOs and business leaders to envision, implement and realize the benefits of digital transformation. Companies that are equipped with the right information, have the know-how, and the enabling technology to consistently leverage analytics will gain a competitive advantage. Our people are recognized as some of the best minds and most committed people in the industry. We believe in quality. We appreciate creativity. We recognize individual contributions, and we place trust in our team members. And…we love what we do.
Peloton provides Advisory, Consulting, and Managed services with deep functional and technical expertise specializing in serving clients in the Life Sciences, Retail, Manufacturing, Insurance, Aerospace and Defense and Financial Services industries. Our business and technology professionals provide a unique perspective, proven experience, with an innovative and collaborative approach to achieve results for clients.
If you are interested in being part of our high performing and growing organization – and have strong business and/or technical expertise; especially as related to Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM), you may be a good fit for our team. Peloton has a unique opportunity for an experienced Oracle HCM Cloud Consultant to play a hands on role in a new, high growth practice area.
Responsibilities will vary depending on the level and experience of the individual. The consultant will work as part of a project team to deliver analytical, solution-oriented services to Fortune 1000 clients. Based upon experience, specific responsibilities may include:
- Developing an understanding of a client’s current state process and developing future state recommendations based on Oracle’s best business practices
- Recommending roadmaps to close performance gaps and developing high level implementation plans
- Gathering and analyzing business requirements
- Aligning business requirements and best practices to implement a technical solution
- Defining new and refining existing business processes
- Contributing to continuous improvement and development of Peloton processes and intellectual property
Required Experience & Skills
- Qualified candidates must have a BS or BA degree in Business, Technology, or equivalent degree or experience in HCM
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Oracle HCM Cloud
- 3 to 5 years of experience in implementing or supporting Oracle HCM Cloud, specifically Global HR, Workforce Management and Workforce Rewards
- Preferred experience with supporting/managing HR functions such as Benefits, Talent, Payroll or HR Generalist
- Ability to quickly understand HR concepts and apply to technology
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work remotely and independently in support of clients
- Fit with Peloton culture and company values: teamwork, innovation, integrity, service, “can-do” attitude, and communicating your ideas
Additional Desired Skills
- Experience with an Oracle HCM Cloud implementation.
- Experience in HCM Modules such as, Core, Payroll, Benefits, Time and Labor, Talent, Workforce Compensation, Performance/Goals, Recruiting, Learning, HR Helpdesk
- Experience with Self-Service set-up and mobile responsive testing
- Certifications in Oracle HCM Cloud a huge plus
- Experience with HR compliance reporting and global compliance (GDPR and ITAR a huge plus)
- Experience working with benefits, absence management and security
- Experience mentoring junior staff
- Competitive base salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) with supporting company match
- Paid holidays and vacation days
- Flexible Spending Account
- Commuter Benefit
- Short-term & long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
Peloton Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.