IT ERP Developer
See What We’re All About
As the fastest growing distributor of foodservice equipment parts, we like to do things a little differently. We believe our team should be like family. Not like a second cousin, twice removed, but more like the family you choose to be with every day. First, you have to demonstrate our core values and keep safety as your #1 priority, that’s key. But we’re also looking for unique enthusiasm, high integrity, courage to embrace change…and if you know a few jokes, that puts you on the top of our list.
Do you have a genius-level knowledge of foodservice equipment parts? If not, no problem! We’re more interested in passionate people with fresh ideas from different backgrounds. That’s what keeps us at the top of our game. We’re proud that our workplace has been recognized for its growth and innovation on the Inc. 5000 list, eleven years in a row and the Crain’s Fast 50 list seven times.
If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves, go above and beyond and put your ambition to work, all while having some fun, let’s chat – Apply Today!
- Parts Town Pride – check out our culture and growth!
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus
- Fitness center, game room and on-site food market
- Team member appreciation events and recognition programs
- Volunteer opportunities
- Casual dress code
- All the traditional benefits like health insurance, 401k/401k match, employee assistance programs and time away – don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
The Job at a Glance
As our IT ERP Developer (internally referred to as Systems Soothsayer), you will help manage the overall health of Parts Town’s ERP system, troubleshooting issues as they arise. You will learn major business processes, identify new capabilities required to support strategic initiatives. Are you a perfectionist who is constantly seeking out new technologies and best practices that can improve operational performance? We can’t wait for you to apply!
A Typical Day
- Define and execute test plans and control experiments
- Translate business needs to technical requirements while documenting new procedures and processes
- Define business requirements for enhancements, integrations and new capabilities for business processes in a high volume distribution environment
- Conduct regular reviews of systems and providing input on efficiencies and improvement areas
- Provide excellent production support as well as risk mitigation planning
To Land This Opportunity
- You have 4-6 years of experience working with requirements analysis and definition along with System Analyst and Administrative troubleshooting
- You preferably familiar with Tier 1 ERP systems
- You ideally have a Bachelor’s in Information Systems or Computer Sciences – or relevant work experience in a related field
- You are passionate about working with ERP and WMS systems and enjoy implementations, upgrades or enhancement projects
- You have SQL and VBScript exposure with basic database development using SQL Server or Oracle
- You ideally have used Object Relational Mapper
- You’re an all-star communicator and are fluent in English (both written and verbal)
About Your Future Team
Our team’s favorite pastimes include corny jokes, music and Star Wars. We like dogs, and we like coffee…a lot (we’ll hear you out on whether Dunkin or Starbucks gets your vote).
Parts Town welcomes diversity and as an equal opportunity employer all qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
We are an E-Verify employer.