See What We’re All About
As the fastest growing distributor of foodservice equipment parts, we like to do things a little differently. We believe our team should be like
Do you have a genius-level knowledge of foodservice equipment parts? If not, no problem! We’re more interested in passionate people with fresh ideas from different backgrounds. That’s what keeps us at the top of our game. We’re proud that our
If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves, go above and beyond and put your ambition to work, all while having some fun, let’s chat – Apply Today!
- Parts Town Pride – check out our culture!
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus
- Fitness center, game room
andon-site food market
- Team member appreciation events and recognition programs
- Volunteer opportunities
- Casual dress code
- All the traditional benefits like health insurance, 401k/401k match, employee assistance programs and time away – don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
The Job at a Glance
As a Solution Architect (internally known as a Software Ninjaneer Master), you will be able to make a huge impact on the team by following these simple steps - Step 1 - building the E-Commerce development team. Step 2 - designing and deploying never-before-seen capabilities to the foodservice industry and beyond. And, Step 3 -
A Typical Day
- You collaborate with the internal development team and external partners to design scalable solutions for our websites, industry-leading mobile apps, and other customer-facing applications
- You will hire and develop a rock star team of technologists who add to the amazing Parts Town culture while continually innovating against the status quo
- You maintain a customer service approach when working with other team members or customers
To Land This Opportunity
You’ve developed and supported high-volume complex applications (hundreds of thousands or millions of users, 1M+ products, global solutions, etc.) – You appreciate the challenge of innovating at scale
You have extensive experience developing enterprise Java web apps as well as mobile apps for the iOS and Android platforms – You may spend some of your time
You and your team write code with the end user in mind - You appreciate how getting lots of small details right leads to a great user experience
You ask A LOT of questions – And you rarely get discouraged
You can handle (and enjoy the variety of) shifting priorities – We are a fast-growing company, and that means being nimble to capitalize on opportunities when they arise
You share our values – Safety, Integrity, Passion, Courage, and Innovation resonate with you, and you want to work with other like-minded teammates
You appreciate how exciting and rare it is to work at a company with such extraordinarily sustained growth – Success means more opportunities to develop and deliver truly innovative technology, and that motivates you
You have other relevant experience – Hybris E-Commerce and SOLR experience are a plus
About Your Future Team
Our team is a fast-growing group that embraces the rapid change that comes with incredible growth. We bring our whole selves to work each day - personality and all - in true Parts Town style.
We welcome diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
We are an E-Verify employer.