New Business Development Representative
New Business Development Representative
About the Optimas:
Optimas is a global distributor of integrated supply chain solutions, and engineering support focused on delivering fasteners, components, industrial and safety supplies to our diverse customers around the world. Our local, on-the-ground teams understand the nuances of every community we serve. This allows us to adapt with our customers and partners as needs evolve, leveraging our footprint to remain at your side while providing a highly personalized level of service and support no matter where you find yourself around the globe.
To learn more, please visit our website http://www.optimas.com/
We are seeking for a motivated, accomplished, determined Business Development Representative who will be responsible of further developing the Mexico’s market according to the company’s business strategies.
This position will be based in Monterrey, N.L. and reports to Business Development Manager in Mexico, making a significant contribution to our dynamic global organization.
The Business Development Representative will be responsible for:
- Identifying and developing potential accounts to achieve target business plans for Revenue and Margin
- Promote and sell Optimas’ total value proposition (products, engineering & logistic)
- Build strategic good relationships with all related functions internally and externally for projects realization and acceleration;
- Providing communication between customers and all other Optimas Departments and personnel as necessary
- Facilitate inter-departmental and Customer’s communication to eliminate roadblocks
- Be aware of market change and competitors activities and report periodically;
- Make sales presentations and solicit RFQs in time;
- Work closely with the global Business Development Teams and Program Managers /Key Account Managers
- Work with the Business Development Manager in Mexico to construct and negotiate LTA’s that achieve Optimas objectives
- Present sales/key customer report monthly;
- Create and realize business development plan and sales/market forecast;
- Collaborate with Program Managers to identify underperforming accounts and develop a strategy to attain new business within those accounts
- Work with internal departments to create proposals that will win new business while attaining profitability and EBITDA objectives;
- Successfully hand off the accounts to a Program Manager / Inside Sales person
- Other duties and responsibilities;
The ideal candidate should have the following competencies:
- Sales Success Track Record
- Fastener Industry Knowledge
- Strategic Vision.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
- Building organizational capacity.
- Results driven.
- Embrace change.
- Collaboration and Influence.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Customer value and Market focus.
Skills and Qualifications:
- B.D. in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or any other relevant academic background.
- Over 5 years of experience, and experience in the fastener or C class components industry and in a multinational company is preferred.
- Experience in project management and reporting in complex multidisciplinary projects.
- Project management skills and experience in implementing projects within decentralized organizations.
- Have high degree of integrity, ethics, motivation, energy and enthusiasm;
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication and negotiation skills;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
Optimas OE Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Optimas OE Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.