- Continuous communication with customer via phone and email: order requests, order changes, order status, tracking information, shipping discrepancies, invoice errors and quality issues.
- Responsible for all system transactions to service customer: entering orders, expediting orders, tracking order status, managing returns, maintaining customer data integrity, and resolving invoice discrepancies.
- Generating sales leads by suggesting information about other products and services Manage customer order books, including initiating and follow-up to resolve issues, answer questions and correspondence and complete reports as it relates to the customer base.
- Provide Assistance and Support to the Sales Organization Team as assigned.
- Communicate effectively with the Supply Chain team and other internal departments.
- May prepare and/or present proposals and quotes and recommend product based on customer needs.
- Meet or exceed Customer Support Rep KPI’s.
- Responsible for assigned customer TLR categorization of R,A,G, system updates, including on site JIT set up in line with current usage figures
- Responsible for your teams POD updates on to our system and to insure all POD’s are up to date
- Responsible/support your team's open debit notes to a close
- Make critical decisions daily with the ability to develop root cause analysis.
- Collaborate with Operations to meet urgent customer demand and orders.
- Collaborate with Technical Service Department on Quality issues.
- Collaborate with Supply Chain Planners and Demand Planning to continuously improve forecast and order portfolios to the supplier.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.