The Purchasing Manager is responsible for reviewing new customer enquiries, converting them into Supplier RFQ's and negotiating with a global supply base to achieve best total cost of acquisition. He/she will be also lead his team according to RFQ pipe line and vendor relations, also support to SQE team to define the new vendor selection.
The role requires an individual with relevant experience within the industrial/manufacturing sector, who is looking to develop within a dynamic and fast moving environment. The role crosses a broad range of commodities, interaction with a global supply base and direct contact with a diverse customer base.
- Manage the company’s supply portfolio ensuring transparency of spending
- Generate and implement efficient sourcing and category management strategies
- Analyze and calculate costs of procurement and suggest methods to decrease expenditure
- Invent negotiation strategies and secure profitable deals
- Optimize sourcing procedures to attain maximum efficiency
- Cooperate with stakeholders to guarantee agreement on terms and processes
- Research and anticipate shifts in the negotiating power of suppliers
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
- Estimate risks and apply risk minimizing techniques
- Discover and partner with trustworthy vendors and suppliers
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
- Other tasks and duties, as required.