Move Ambassador for Northwest Center Services @ Amazon
Northwest Center Services @ Amazon is hiring!
- Are you a detail-oriented, go-getter looking for a challenge?
- Do you love multi-tasking?
- Do you value great customer service above all else?
- If you answered yes, this may be the job for you!
The Northwest Center @ Amazon team operates in a fast-paced and demanding corporate environment where we provide professional 5-star customer service across several program divisions. The Move Ambassador Team is responsible for the inner office move process. In partnership with vendors, they execute corporate office moves, educate the customer move point of contact throughout the move process and they are the “gatekeepers” of information encompassing the entire move.
Under the direction of the Move Ambassador Supervisor, the Move Ambassador exhibits exceptional customer service and organizational skills; providing and efficient and seamless move across workspaces on the corporate campus. A move Ambassador supports moves through the creation and management of the “move list” of employees moving workspaces, conducting space verification walks, staffing in-person or virtual support centers and communicating with vendor partners and customers to ensure a positive experience for employees moving workspaces.
Location: Seattle (South Lake Union, Sodo, Queen Anne), Bellevue, Redmond
Starting Hour Rate: $28.34 per hour | Full Hourly Rate: $28.34 - $33.72 per hour
Schedule: Full-time flexible schedule but typically Monday - Sunday between 730am-6pm
What we can offer:
- Competitive and affordable Medical (including hearing & hardware coverage!), Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life insurance
- 17 Accrued Paid Time Off Days Annually
- Additional 11 Annual Floating Holidays, Parental Leave, and Paid Compassion Leave
- Retirement 401(K) with a company match
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) including six free therapy sessions per year
- Opportunity to become a mentor or mentee through NWC’s Mentorship Match program
- Physical Wellness Reimbursement Program - $25 per month
- Student Loan Contribution Program - $50 per month
- Northwest Center is proud to offer its staff an income Protection Benefit to those potentially affected by COVID-19
Check out the entire list of benefits Northwest Center has to offer: http://www.nwcbenefits.com/
** Please submit your resume with your applications. Cover letters preferred **
Key Responsibilities / Essential Functions
- Monitor email and chat systems responding within required timeframe to provide customer education, support, and workspace information.
- Provide onsite and virtual support before, during, and after move projects to answer employee questions and offer guidance about their interoffice move.
- Retain building, amenity, and workspace knowledge to help answer customer questions and troubleshoot issues.
- Utilize industry-specific computer programs to create, verify, and format move lists to ensure information is accurate; communicating any workspace, seating, and data submission updates.
- Conduct on-site move verification and quality control walks to cross-reference system data with physical workspace conditions.
- Submit workspace data updates for moves or seat corrections ensuring system information is accurate.
- Perform audits that can include workspace, signage, IT equipment, employee behavior, and facilities to validate employee desk location, floor plans and/or related client site information.
- Capture, organize, and report data related to moves, space, and facilities.
Program and Team
- Assume day-to-day responsibility for assigned projects and successful task completion, with an ability to work independently and out of line of sight from other team members for all or part of shift.
- Assist with new tasks, processes, or projects as needed to support evolving team requirements, other NWC divisions, and Amazon partners.
- Contribute to Move Ambassador team development including providing job training, shadowing and mentorship to new employees.
- Work cohesively with other supporting vendors including but not limited to project management, security, facilities, and move companies.
- Hours will have a varied start and end times due to move and scheduling needs. Flexibility to work occasional nights and weekends.
Needed Experience & Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 2-year customer service, real estate/facilities, operations or administrative support experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows, Excel, Adobe and Outlook e-mail.
- Working in a dynamic, corporate/office environment.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to write concise correspondence. Successfully communicating verbally and electronically with all levels of client customers, management, employees, and vendor partners.
- Flexible and adaptable to work in an evolving and hybrid environment, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Effective and efficient time management, possessing the ability to maintain multiple high-profile projects of varying timelines simultaneously across various stakeholders without direct ownership of resources.
- Strong attention to detail and a focus on project execution, able to manage a high degree of complexity and to distill information.
- Demonstrate capability to work independently and as part of a team, displaying strong critical thinking, conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand, interpret and follow Northwest Center (NWC) and client policies and procedures.
- Commitment to work in an inclusive and diverse environment.
Working Conditions & Physical Demands
- Must be able to frequently carry and lift a backpack containing a laptop and other supplies, up to 50 pounds.
- May need to carry supplies to other buildings.
- Comfortability working in an open, unassigned workspace is required.
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods (up to 8 hours per workday).
- It is a combination of desk and actively visiting NWC operational or client corporate buildings so the ability to move consistently within a 1.5 radius is required.
- Willingness to travel independently to various worksites in the Puget Sound region.
- Ability to read, write, communicate, and comprehend the English language.
- Ability to see both distance and details at close range, within a few feet of the observer (with or without corrective lenses).
- Ability to identify and understand the speech of another person (with or without a personal auditory hearing device).
- Ability to work flexible hours including occasional nights and weekends
- This is a dog friendly environment with over 1000 dogs on campus. Individuals with dog allergies or those who do not particularly care for dogs may not be the best fit.
Northwest Center is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at [email protected].
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together.
We believe that curiosity and critical thinking are essential to the dialogue and improving decision-making, planning, resource allocation, and how we treat others. Our goal is to create and implement more equitable practices, policies, and culture. To be equitable means to value and respect individuals from all cultural backgrounds, genders, races, identities, and abilities. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans’ status.