Pediatric Physical Therapist - Part Time
Northwest Center Kids is seeking a Part-Time Pediatric Physical Therapist to join our Early Supports Team. At NWC, you will be part of a dynamic and supportive team, making a difference in the lives of families and their young children aged 0-3 years. NWC is a leader in the Pacific Northwest, in the advancing equal opportunities for children and adults with developmental disabilities.
This position provides evaluative, therapeutic and consultative services to children, birth-to-three years old, who have developmental delays in motor, feeding and sensory development. We serve children in their homes, childcares, and community settings. At Northwest Center Kids, you’ll work alongside a team of people, including OTs, PTs, SLPs, educators, dietitians and infant mental health providers. You will have opportunities to pursue your special interests, share your knowledge and develop programming.
This position will initially be remote, and Physical Therapy services will be provided via telehealth with occasional in-person visits; however, it will move towards a primarily in-person caseload as Washington State moves toward Phase 3 in the Roadmap to Recovery.
Northwest Center prioritizes our employees' safety and proudly follows all public health guidelines issued by the Center for Disease Control.
Schedule: 3 days per week, 8 hours per day
What we can offer you:
- Hourly position including documentation time with generous PTO and a paid week off during our December holiday program closure.
- In addition, we offer paid continuing education and paid professional development days, mileage and professional licensure reimbursement.
- Work-life balance support including a flexible M-F schedule, work scheduling autonomy, reflective practice with a trained provider.
- Master’s degree, DPT or equivalent
- Licensed Physical Therapist in the State of Washington
- 1+ year(s) experience working in pediatrics or fieldwork that includes a pediatric affiliation. Experience with birth-to-three population is preferred.
- Ability to work cooperatively with staff, families, and community partners.
- Current CPR and First Aid certifications – may be obtained after date of hire.
A valid WA driver’s license and automobile insurance are required.
If you need any assistance with the application process, please send us an email at [email protected] and include the title of the role in the subject line.
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans status.