Northwest Center is looking for our next Floating Janitor to join our growing TEAM!
Northwest Center takes pride in prioritizing diversity, equity, and inclusion. Be a part of the team that is leading the workplace inclusion revolution! We are proud to emphasize career growth opportunities for staff and commit to providing all employees with a quality work/life experience.
The Floating Janitor position is responsible for filling in as needed to complete custodial work when other members of the staff are unavailable. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work between 25-32 hours per week, with many opportunities for growth available.
We are interviewing and hiring immediately!
Location: Puget Sound Area
Wage: $21.33 - $25.32
What we can offer:
- Paid Time Off accrual starting at 5.24 hours per pay period (prorated)
- 5 Paid Holidays +1 Day of Floating Holiday; 2 Floating Holiday days annually after one year
- Parental Leave, Paid Compassion Leave
- Retirement 401(K) with a company match
- Northwest Center is proud to offer its staff an Income Protection Benefit to those potentially affected by Covid-19
- Providing on-call support at different locations throughout the Puget Sound area
- Cleaning and sanitizing common areas
- Wiping down the entrance doors
- Cleaning and sanitizing restrooms
- Stocking supplies in various areas
- Valid Driver’s License and personal vehicle
- Proof of Covid Vaccine
- Able to work effectively and diplomatically with contract site personnel
- Consistently lift and carry up to 50 lbs. with or without assistance
- Able to handle physical labor, including standing, lifting, crouching, and reaching
Northwest Center is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at [email protected].
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion toward a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together.
We believe that curiosity and critical thinking are essential to the dialogue and improving decision-making, planning, resource allocation, and how we treat others. Our goal is to create and implement more equitable practices, policies, and culture. To be equitable means to value and respect individuals from all cultural backgrounds, genders, races, identities, and abilities. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans’ status.