Pediatric Physical Therapist
Northwest Center Kids is seeking a part-time to full-time Pediatric Physical Therapist to join our Early Supports Team. At NWC, you will be part of a dynamic and supportive team, making a difference in the lives of families and their young children aged 0-3 years. NWC is a leader in the Pacific Northwest, in the advancing equal opportunities for children and adults with developmental disabilities.
PEDIATRIC PHYSICAL THERAPIST
This position provides evaluative, therapeutic and consultative services to children, birth-to-three years old, who have developmental delays in motor, feeding and sensory development. We serve children in their homes, child care, and community settings. At Northwest Center Kids, you’ll work alongside a team of people, including PTs, OTs, SLPs, educators, dietitians, and infant mental health providers. You will have opportunities for weekly teaming and collaboration, 1:1 meetings with your direct manager, ability to pursue your special interests, share your knowledge, and develop programming.
Services are currently being provided primarily in-person and occasionally via telehealth.
What we can offer you:
- Part-Time Hourly position, including documentation time with generous PTO (equal to 17 days off per year).
- Opportunity to move into a Full-time position
- Additional 1 Day of Floating Holidays, Parental Leave, Paid Compassion Leave, and up to 20 Paid Holidays
- For 30+ hours/wk - a generous benefits package, including comprehensive medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, HSA, life insurance, EAP, 401K with company match, student loan contribution program ($50 per month), and subsidized gym membership ($25 per month).
- Paid continuing education and paid professional development days, mileage, and professional licensure reimbursement.
- Work-life balance support including a flexible M-F schedule, work scheduling autonomy, and reflective practice with a trained provider.
- Master’s degree, DPT or equivalent
- Licensed Physical Therapist in the State of Washington
- 1+ year(s) experience working in pediatrics with birth-to-three population, as school PT or fieldwork that included a 2-3 month pediatric affiliation is preferred.
- Ability to work cooperatively with staff, families, and community partners.
- Current CPR and First Aid certifications – may be obtained after date of hire.
- A valid WA driver’s license and automobile insurance are required.
Job Type: Part-time 8:30 am-5:00 pm (Wednesdays and Fridays are required)
Salary Range Starting at $32.69-$48.00 hour DOE + $2,000 hiring bonus!
*$500 to be paid out after 60 days of employment, and $1,500 to be paid out after 90 days of employment*
Northwest Center is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at [email protected].
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together.
We believe that curiosity and critical thinking are essential to the dialogue and improving decision-making, planning, resource allocation, and how we treat others. Our goal is to create and implement more equitable practices, policies, and culture. To be equitable means to value and respect individuals from all cultural backgrounds, genders, races, identities, and abilities. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans’ status.