Northwest Center is now hiring a Maintenance Technician!
We are looking for an energetic and committed Maintenance Technician to join our growing team! The person in this role will perform general Facilities tasks such as maintaining and monitoring building systems operations.
If you are eager to learn, grow and be part of an organization that values people of all abilities and skillsets, Northwest Center is the place for you!
LOCATION: Greater Seattle Area
Candidate must have own reliable transportation to travel between buildings as needed.
SCHEDULE: 28 – 40 per week Monday – Friday (Between the hours of 7:00 AM- 4:30 PM)
WAGE: $24.00 - $25 per hour + Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Subsidized gym membership
- Verizon Wireless employee discount
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP)
✶ Northwest Center is proud to offer its staff an income Protection Benefit to those potentially affected by COVID-19
BACKGROUND WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 1+ Years' experience of HANDS-ON facility maintenance or building trades with a focus on painting and drywall experience
- Basic Computer Skills (Microsoft Office products including Outlook, or ability to learn new preventative maintenance and job scheduling programs)
- Team player that can work effectively and diplomatically with site personnel and supervisors in fast-paced work environments.
- Working knowledge of building and mechanical systems
- Basic understanding of carpentry, cabinetry, painting, and drywall
- Knowledge and experience working with a variety of power and hand tools.
- Possess the ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Driver's license.
- Acceptable 5-year driving abstract.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
If you need any assistance with the application process, please send us an email at email@example.com and include the title of the role in the subject line.
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veteran status.