Comm Center Associate
Northwest Center is currently looking for a Comm Center Associate to join our team!
The Comm Center Associate will be responsible for ensuring that all communication centers are appropriately stocked and organized. If you have great attention to detail and love having everything in its place, we want to hear from you!
Location: Redmond, WA
Schedule: Monday through Friday starting at either 7 or 8 AM and ending at either 3:30 PM or 4:30 PM
Wage: $19 - $20 per hour
- Great medical benefits, elective dental and vision
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Subsidized gym membership
- Verizon Wireless employee discount
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP)
- Maintaining the minimum standard levels of inventory in each comm center throughout campus
- Tracking inventory levels and placing orders as needed
- Unpacking and stocking new item deliveries in areas as assigned
- Maintaining neat and organized inventory in each comm center and providing an overall inviting environment for the customers
- Experience in the customer service industry
- Ability to stand and walk for at least 8 hrs per day
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
Northwest Center is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need any assistance or accommodations with the application or interview process, please contact us at [email protected]
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veteran status.