Area Sales Development Manager
Northwest Center is now hiring an Area Sales Development Manager to promote our first-class Facility Service Solutions!
We are seeking a results-focused Sales Leader to expand our janitorial services while developing and growing our Washington-based sales team. In this role, you will be responsible for creating an awareness of our service offerings by cultivating customer and industry relationships, driving growth by formatting strategic sales plans, and owning the entire sales cycle process. Our ideal candidate is experienced with cold calling on medium-sized businesses and will share their knowledge to coach and set up our sales team to be successful in closing deals.
Location: Seattle, WA
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Salary: $75k base + Generous Uncapped Commision
- Grow and promote an organization making a difference in your community!
- An uncapped commission based on the percentage of new sales and annual customer retention bonus
- Competitive and affordable Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life insurance
- Generous paid time off with paid holidays and additional floating holidays.
- 401k Retirement with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
Check out the entire list of benefits Northwest Center has to offer here: http://www.nwcbenefits.com/
- Coaching and developing a results-driven sales team (of 3-5 individuals) throughout Washington to achieve sales goals
- Working alongside your direct reports to prospecting new accounts by conducting cold-calls to medium-sized businesses, getting in front of decision-makers, and drafting and presenting winning proposals
- Producing significant accounts by developing and cultivating relationships with C-suite decision-makers and influencers
- Utilize consultative selling techniques by evaluating standard operating procedures and identifying operational efficiencies within prospective customer locations
- Devise unique recommendations and solutions as an expert on advanced cleaning and sanitation programs
- Cultivate customer and industry relationships and leverage your market knowledge to identify competitive sales opportunities to gain new business and facilitate cross-divisional sales opportunities
- 5 years of business-to-business (B2B) direct commercial sales experience in the facilities services industry
- 3 years of experience leading successful sales teams
- Proven experience in successful negotiation, relationship management, effective communication, and presentation skills
Northwest Center is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need any assistance or accommodations with the application or interview process, please contact us at [email protected]
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veteran status.