Northwest Center is looking for our next Grounds Worker!
We are Integrated Facilities Services (IFS), a world-class janitorial and building services operation and part of Northwest Center, a nonprofit dedicated to advocating for people with disabilities and advancing equal opportunities in education and employment.
We are seeking our next Grounds Worker on Everett Naval Base. This full-time role offers flexibility, competitive pay and benefits, and advancement opportunities. As a Grounds Worker, you will work on a team performing landscape maintenance tasks such as mowing, edging, weeding, pruning, and operating power equipment.
This could be your job if you want to join a great team and an organization working to create a more inclusive community and world.
Location: Everett, WA
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 6:30 AM to 3:00 PM
Wage Range: $19.01 - $24.00 per hour
Additional Compensations: $4.23 Per Hour Health & Welfare
- Competitive and affordable Medical (including hearing & hardware coverage!), Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life insurance
- 17 Accrued Paid Time Off Days Annually
- 11 paid holidays
- Parental Leave and Paid Compassion Leave
- Retirement 401(K) with a company match
- Opportunity to become a mentor or mentee through NWC’s Mentorship Match program
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP), including six free therapy sessions per year
- Physical Wellness Reimbursement Program - $25 per month
- Student Loan Contribution Program - $50 per month
Check out the entire list of benefits Northwest Center has to offer here: http://www.nwcbenefits.com/
- Work experience in landscape maintenance is preferred
- The ability to work independently and self-motivate
- Able to lift & carry up to 50lbs on a regular basis
- Punctual with Good Attendance
- The ability to work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions
- Acceptable 5-year driving record
Northwest Center is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at [email protected].
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate, support, live, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion toward a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together.
We believe that curiosity and critical thinking are essential to the dialogue and improving decision-making, planning, resource allocation, and how we treat others. Our goal is to create and implement more equitable practices, policies, and culture. To be equitable means to value and respect individuals from all cultural backgrounds, genders, races, identities, and abilities. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans’ status.