LithexNW is now hiring a Cutter Operator!
Our Cutter Operator works with the productions team on a wide variety of projects. This is a physical position where we are active and on our feet for the majority of the day, setting up and running the product through a guillotine cutter. This is a great role for getting introduced into the world of print production and we are hiring immediately!
We work enthusiastically in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, manufacturing environment. If this position sounds interesting to you, we would love to meet you!
Location: Bellingham, WA (Kentucky Street)
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 6 AM – 2 PM
*The schedule may vary depending on the workload
- Competitive and affordable Medical (including hearing & hardware coverage!), Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off benefits
- Additional Floating Holidays, Parental Leave, Paid Compassion Leave, and Paid Holidays
- Retirement 401(K) with a company match
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) including six free therapy sessions per year
- Physical Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Student Loan Contribution Program
Check out the entire list of benefits Northwest Center has to offer here: http://www.nwcbenefits.com
- Set up, run, and maintain guillotine cutting equipment
- Process incoming job tickets
- Prepare product for shipment
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs. on a consistent basis
- Punctual with good attendance
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
- Able to read, write and speak English clearly
- Able to do basic math
- Able to work a flexible schedule as needed
Check out our facility and the work we are doing here - https://youtu.be/bcqf2xi_pjU
If you need any assistance with the application process, please send us an email at [email protected] and include the title of the role in the subject line.
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veteran status.