Box Truck Driver
Northwest Center is looking for Box Truck Drivers to join our team!
As a Box Truck Driver, you can expect to be loading and unloading your truck at each stop while ensuring safe and accurate deliveries. You will need to be able to comfortably and safely operate an 18ft and 26ft box truck throughout Downtown Seattle.
Location: Kent, WA and traveling around the Greater Seattle area
Schedule: Part-Time, 3 days a week including one weekend shift, 6:30 PM- 3:30 AM
Wage: $24.00 - $25.00 per hour DOE
- Competitive and affordable Medical (including hearing & hardware coverage!), Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off benefits
- Additional Floating Holidays, Parental Leave, Paid Compassion Leave and Paid Holidays
- Retirement 401(K) with a company match
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) including six free therapy sessions per year
- Gym & Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
Check out the entire list of benefits Northwest Center has to offer here: http://www.nwcbenefits.com/
- Valid Driver License
- Route driving experience preferred
- Knowledge of traffic laws and demonstrated safe driving
- Familiarity with primary roads and neighborhoods of the Western Washington metro areas is a plus
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to work outside in all types of weather, with exposure to humidity, cold, heat, and/or sun
Northwest Center is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need any assistance or accommodations with the application or interview process, please contact us at [email protected]
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, we support it, we live it, and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veteran status.