Print Production Worker
We're currently in search of a part-time Print Production Worker!
Join our team at LithtexNW, a top-tier commercial printing operation and a social enterprise associated with Northwest Center—a nonprofit dedicated to advocating for individuals with disabilities and promoting equal opportunities in education and employment. If you're ready to contribute to a fantastic team and an organization striving to build a more inclusive community and world, this might be the perfect job for you.
In this role, Seeking experienced candidates proficient in operating embroidery machines, with strong attention to detail and the ability to read, interpret, and complete embroidery jobs. Requires making adjustments to the setup and handling minor machine repairs in a fast-paced environment. Strong work ethic is essential.
Don't miss out—apply TODAY!
Location: Bellingham, WA
Schedule: flexible schedule; part-time hours
Starting Wage: $15.74 per hour; Full Wage Range: $15.74 - $20 per hour
- Generous Paid Time Off at 3.08 hours accrued per 80 hours worked (prorated)
- The opportunity to work with a skilled, dedicated, and well-established collaborative team
- Retirement 401(K) with a company match
- Additional Floating Holidays, Parental Leave, Paid Compassion Leave, and Paid Holidays
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP)
- Embroidery machine operation experience - required
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Regular and punctual attendance
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and meet the physical requirements of the job, including bending, stretching, twisting, and lifting - with or without reasonable accommodations
- Ability to meet productivity and quality standards
- Ability to read, write and speak English clearly
Northwest Center is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at [email protected].
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together.
We believe that curiosity and critical thinking are essential to the dialogue and improving decision-making, planning, resource allocation, and how we treat others. Our goal is to create and implement more equitable practices, policies, and culture. To be equitable means to value and respect individuals from all cultural backgrounds, genders, races, identities, and abilities. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans’ status.