Argus Janitorial is looking for a daytime Site Supervisor to work at our downtown Spokane location. This person is a highly organized & self-motivated individual who can effectively oversee a team of janitors.
Argus Janitorial is eager to train and invest in your future!
Location: Downtown Spokane
Schedule: Day Shift, Monday - Friday
Wage: $18 - $22 per hour
***$1000 SIGN-ON BONUS***
-after 90 days of employment, the employee receives $500
-after 6 months of employment, the employee receives $500
APPLY NOW for an opportunity to work for a dynamic company with great benefits, paid time off, paid holidays, and company 401k matching.
- Competitive and affordable Medical (including hearing & hardware coverage!), Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off benefits
- Additional Floating Holidays, Parental Leave, Paid Compassion Leave and Paid Holidays
- Retirement 401(K) with a company match
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) including six free therapy sessions per year
- Gym & Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Value Village Discounts
- Downtown paid parking
Check out the entire list of benefits Northwest Center has to offer here: http://www.nwcbenefits.com/
- Oversee a crew of up to 6 janitors.
- Follow up on crew cleaning to ensure that it is up to Argus and to customer standards.
- Comply with Argus policies and procedures.
- Train/retrain new janitors or existing janitors when necessary.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with people of all ethnicities, disabilities, and communication barriers.
- At least 3 months of Janitorial experience
- At least 6 months of Supervisor/management experience
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
At Argus Janitorial, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together.
We believe that curiosity and critical thinking are essential to the dialogue and improving decision-making, planning, resource allocation, and how we treat others. Our goal is to create and implement more equitable practices, policies, and culture. To be equitable means to value and respect individuals from all cultural backgrounds, genders, races, identities, and abilities. Argus Janitorial is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans’ status.