OneNorth IFS is now hiring a Custodian Supervisor!
Our Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of custodial staff, ensuring that all cleaning and maintenance tasks are carried out in accordance with contracted specifications and quality standards. We are looking to hire an empathetic leader looking to motivate, direct, and train others in a diverse work environment. We proudly emphasize career growth opportunities for staff and commit to providing all employees with a quality work/life experience.
All of our businesses go back to supporting our programs and services for children and adults with disabilities. Join our organization and help build a brighter future together!
Location: Greater Seattle Area
Schedule: Full-time, Monday - Friday
Wage: $24.00 - $28.00 Per Hour
Additional Compensation: $4.23 Per Hour Health and Welfare
As the Custodial Supervisor at Northwest Center, your role is vital in ensuring the seamless operation of custodial staff across designated contract sites within a specific geographical area. Your responsibilities include:
- Providing effective oversight of daily custodial operations within the designated area, adhering to contracted specifications, and upholding our uncompromising quality standards.
- Initiating the development and implementation of innovative policies and procedures to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the custodial team. This involves conducting thorough time studies and comprehensive staff evaluations.
- Regularly collecting, maintaining, and recording quality data, including daily logs, employee time sheets, and work reports.
- Monitoring and managing inventory control of cleaning supplies and equipment within the designated area.
- Promptly investigating and reporting any incidents, accidents, or property damage that may occur.
- Conducting monthly safety inspections for all Northwest Center supplies and equipment to ensure compliance with safety protocols.
- Demonstrating continuous commitment to staying informed and proficient in time study methodologies and contractual processes.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in custodial services, preferably within a supervisory or managerial capacity.
- Drivers License and the ability to drive to different locations
- Proven expertise in floor care, specifically waxing and carpet cleaning techniques.
- Exceptional ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities, even under pressure.
- Dedication to Northwest Center's core mission of inclusion and the ability to excel in a diverse work environment.
- Proficient communication skills, enabling clear and effective interactions with individuals from various ethnicities, abilities, and communication styles.
- Exemplary professionalism, displayed through appearance and attitude, with a strong aptitude for delivering outstanding customer service.
- Competitive and affordable Medical (including hearing & hardware coverage!), Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life insurance
- 17 Accrued Paid Time Off Days Annually
- 11 paid holidays
- Parental Leave and Paid Compassion Leave
- Opportunity for career development with our NWC Mentorship Match program
- Retirement 401(K) with a company match
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP), including six free therapy sessions per year
- Physical Wellness Reimbursement Program - $25 per month
- Student Loan Contribution Program - $50 per month
Check out the entire list of benefits Northwest Center has to offer here: http://www.nwcbenefits.com/
Northwest Center is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at [email protected].
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together.
We believe that curiosity and critical thinking are essential to the dialogue and improving decision-making, planning, resource allocation, and how we treat others. Our goal is to create and implement more equitable practices, policies, and culture. To be equitable means to value and respect individuals from all cultural backgrounds, genders, races, identities, and abilities. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans’ status.